Cases, holsters, etc....

Fexone

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Im on my 2nd case/ holster for my Slide. Heres what I wanted to share.

I recently purchased the snap on cover from Tmobile, thats the one that snaps on the back by the battery and has the front face cover that also snaps on. It also has the kick stand This product here is NO GOOD. Reason why.... well after purchasing this and figuring out that by the Genius button theres alittle slit so we can wedge our finger nail or whatever or remove the battery casing. this causes the little teeth on this snap on case to eventually to break off. since the battery cover doesnt fully stay closed and that slit always comes loose the teeth will break off and yr phone will be on the floor. So overall dont buy !!!!! great case, just theres a design flaw on the phone when trying to use that type of case.

2nd case, diff story, this one here is also selling on Tmobiles website. This one is just clips onto your belt and slides face down into the case. no kickstand on this one. just slides in and out. simple and it works !

Heres the link for the one i recommend.
OEM T-Mobile Holster for T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide - eBay (item 400138377628 end time Jul-29-10 06:39:07 PDT)

this item normally sells for 20 bucks on Tmobiles website. u can get it there for less then 10 bucks...

archie53

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I have the second clip you recomend and I have agree that it works and works well. Got my Slide on launch and haqve had no problems wit the clip at all, but I also still waiting and hoping that either Otterbox or Seidio start making accesories.

jtek

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the silver kickstand one. I'm down to using it if I travel, which I do alot for my job, and not using it for around the house. It adds some bulk but is built well and the kickstand is useful. Kinda want to find nice gel cover that is thin. Any ideas?