Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

ROM
    My roms (link in sig)

I got a froyo rom ported from the gratia
    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    163 Global Posts

Any news on the Froyo update. A friend of mine has this phone and has major problems with room for apps she wants.

She really wants Froyo. I saw someone that it was due around Xmas. But that has passed and still no sign.
    Palm 300 -> 600 -> 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Evo 4G -> Photon -> Optimus G
    HP Touchpad -> Nexus 7

Stupid question...probably but Im new here so can someone explain this "froyo" update please? thank you
    it is what it is....

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

It's the Android system 2.2 which has features that are not available in our current 2.1 installation... such as allowing applications to installed on the SD card and use of adobe flash.. not the flash lite we have now... wifi calling... other stuff too.. just have to wait and see what they let use.
    Not quite a noob

ROM
    Synergy r64

Quote Originally Posted by monchwa View Post
    Stupid question...probably but Im new here so can someone explain this "froyo" update please? thank you
    Froyo is the 2.2 Google OS, the previous one is 2.1 or Eclair. Seems that Google loves desserts The next one is Gingerbread (2.3) and the new tablet OS 3.0 is....you guessed it Honeycomb. BTW, if you are thinking to get the myTouch 4G, it comes with Froyo, but looking forward to update to Gingerbread. After all this "sweet" talk I need a cup of water.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

With AT&T now buying out Tmo... I don't think the Slide will see an official Froyo ROM afterall...

There is one

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Default Re: MyTouch 3G Slide Froyo

we are now in aug and still i haven't seen it yet. so i hope it comes soon as possible.

Default Re: MyTouch 3G Slide Froyo

Quote Originally Posted by snel afvallen View Post
    we are now in aug and still i haven't seen it yet. so i hope it comes soon as possible.
    Um...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12