MyTouch 3G Slide Froyo

Drzfr3shboialex

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Maybe around august, the evo is getting the the 3rd, and the droid line is getting it in august as well, plus the desire is too, so hopefully then

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

Drzfr3shboialex

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I def. Sure that its august it has just been announced that the first droid id getting it in august

Drzfr3shboialex

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
And original droid getting it next week
http://m.androidcentral.com/original-droid-getting-android-22-next-week

Drzfr3shboialex

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
And desire this weekend
http://androidandme.com/2010/07/phones/htc-manufacturers-news/htc-makes-it-official-android-2-2-roll-out-for-htc-desire-starting-this-weekend/

Drzfr3shboialex

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
It should, I mean the evo 4g came out around the same time as the mytouch 3g slide, and the droid x is getting it late summer I really hope we get it soon.

Derelict

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The only thing is other than a rom or two I really haven't seen a thing about the the slide getting Froyo recently. Would be nice to have a date to look forward to.

Noelyungboy

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Release Date

I Think Its In August 18th, Because I Called T Mobile Asking And He Said Somtime In August Maybe 2 Weeks Into It, He Said He Wasnt Sure

Drzfr3shboialex

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The evo users just got theirs :(, I am really impatient please tmobile give us froyo already!!!!!!!! And thanks for the info

Derelict

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Beginning to think we won't see Froyo until after the MyTouch HD is released........

Drzfr3shboialex

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
They would release it around the time the mytouch hd comes -_- I'm getting the mytouch hd anyways plus I'll be better off with the mytouch hd anyways

Derelict

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Man, all this new technology that is coming out, only compatible with Froyo, is starting to get frustrating. Why can't we even get a hint of when the slide is getting the update!!!!!

archie53

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
They just announced the original MyTouch is gonna start the 2.2 upgrade starting tomorrow, so maybe its coming shortly after they finish that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech