Can'd add subscribed calendar to phone

MudDog

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know how to make additional calendars show on the Slide? I can get my calendar, my wife's, and US Holidays but online in Google calendar I also subscribe to MN Vikings schedule; however I can't get this one to show on my phone. When I try to add a calendar on the Slide it doesn't show any others as being available.

Guessing it's because it's a calendar I subscribe to, but you'd think you'd be able to get these on the phone as well.

Any ideas? I'd just import it but when it gets to later in the year and they can start moving game start times around I'd rather not have to re-import it or manually change it.

Thanks!

Edit: Figured it out...I found another version of the calendar here: http://www.southendzone.com/ical/vikings.ics and subscribed to it and then it showed up. Don't know why the one you subscribe to when you browse calendars on google won't show up but at least I have a work around.

Last edited:

jpmarkee

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
You can try the android app CalMark which will allow you to subscribe to internet calendar subscriptions and import them diriectly to your android calendar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senkajo