Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Camera Problem

My camera lately been taking blurry pictures. Camera only seems to focus when taking a picture of something not more than a few inches away from phone. I've been reading about it and it seems to be a common problem on the MyTouch Slide 3G. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

I had the same problem, after rebooting numerous times, they finally gave me a new phone....lame
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I brought my phone off craigslist so I don't think they'll exchange it. Damn.

Talking

had the same issue! they gave me a new phone, which i didn't mind =) if you have the warranty they should give you a new one. Got the new one on thanksgiving and no problems yet, crystal clear pics

I get the same problem every now and then, but every time I exit the camera and then re-open it works fine.

Same issue here. It was when I got my first phone, they sent me another. Then second one had an issue with picture messages, they sent me a third. Third one must have been the charm though, this one is good to go.