MyTouch 3G Slide - Blank/Black Screen

kurobaxkaito

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone, this will be my first post here on Android Central and hope be staying here for a while. Anyways, let's jump to my question:

I have a MyTouch 3G Slide and a few days ago after sending a text message, I left my phone on the desk. A few minutes passed by and noticed that I haven't received a message back from my friend so I decided to check my phone.

When I pressed the power button, nothing happened. No sound, no lights, nothing. I decided to remove the battery from the unit and waited a good 5 minutes before reinserting the battery.

When I went to power on my device, the phone made a short vibrate and that was it. Again, no lights, sound, or an image on the screen. So I tried removing and reinserting my battery in hopes of making it work after a few tries and nothing happened except for the same short vibrate. I left my battery out for an entire day and still the same symptoms.

If anybody has the same problem or knows what may be causing this, please let me know!

Thanks!!

swcdaley

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
had the same prob...no water damage, no nothing. woke up one morning & had no more screen :/ just called Tmo for an exchange on my warranty. as simple as that.