- 1 Posts
Phone stuck on T-Mobile MyTouch 4g screen. Please help.
Okay so i tried to start up my phone and it turned on fine, but then it got stuck on the t mobile mytouch 4g screen.
it was working fine last night and never gave me problems.
i dont know how to fix this. please help. thank you.
- 09-22-2012, 03:08 AM #2
| •Phone: HTC Glacier: myTouch 4G• | •Recovery: 4EXT Recovery v188.8.131.52 RC5• | •ROM: Toasted Marshmallow v.1• | •Kernel: 184.108.40.206 aospX-frosted_grapefruit• |
- 20 Posts
- By robhuffster in forum Boost Mobile PrevailReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2012, 09:05 PM
- By mballin316 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 10Last Post: 02-21-2012, 10:16 PM
- By jayn2g in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2011, 08:00 AM
- By dannynyc in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2011, 11:57 AM
- By JayMSY in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2010, 12:33 AM