Custom ROM on MyTouch 4g
My friend is having some trouble with their MyTouch 4g. She said it's laggy and loses service some times. If worse comes to worse, this might just be a chance to put a custom ROM on it, even if it's just for kicks.
I've never done a root before. Can anyone suggest a method as well as which ROM to try and work with? As well as a possible back up method to fall back on? Link would also be appreciated.
- By jrs1035 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:50 AM
- By jefferson9 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2011, 09:30 AM
- By kentusmc in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 03-24-2011, 10:49 AM
- By mightymouse1978 in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2010, 02:08 PM
- By Jeremy in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2010, 11:10 AM