- 02-23-2014, 08:43 AM #2
Re: I'm rooted. How to install a ROM?
Welcome to the forums!
General steps are root, flash a custom recovery (often this is included if not required for root access), make a Nandroid backup (a copy of the OS in case something goes wrong), download and install the ROM.
Now, you may be limited in options depending on your device. You can check out XDA for most ROM options, or you can look at the websites of MIUI, or Cyanogenmod. Granted Cyanogen is not MIUI, but another good ROM.
- By Courtenay Dawn in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 01-06-2016, 01:42 AM
- By duffieldj1 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 55Last Post: 04-28-2014, 11:26 PM
- By Arlizz in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 02:38 PM
- By Ibrahim Eldeeb in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:08 AM
- By mcbane1981 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 02:56 AM