Phone wont turn on, has orange LED flashing.

djkleric

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I was rooting my phone and I wanted to get into Hboot. I pressed Up and power and the phone vibrated twice and the LED started to flash orange. I can not get the phone to turn back on. Please help!

djkleric

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Got it to power on. I then flashed a new rom, but I cant get past the Tmobile my touch 4g screen. I wiped everything and still get the problem. I also tried my nandroid and it still does the same thing a sticks on that screen. What am i to do?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
What rooting steps did you follow where you had to get into hboot? Or anything on the phone itself?

We need to know exactly what you did, step by step, in order to diagnose the problem.

djkleric

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Finally got it it to work. Somehow My recovery wasnt wiping correctly. But it is all good now :). I have read that CW recovery isnt wiping correctly on the evo either, that is why I use RA for that phone.

misssarah388

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
i just got my htc inspire from att and it was working perfectly fine yesterday now today it wont turn on and has a flashing orange light its been charging, theres a battery sign that randomly will come on the screen and its fully green... what do i go?

jam daiz

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Got it to power on. I then flashed a new rom, but I cant get past the Tmobile my touch 4g screen. I wiped everything and still get the problem. I also tried my nandroid and it still does the same thing a sticks on that screen. What am i to do?

How did you get to power it on? thanks

Solosmoke quick

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Same prob , the screen blinks and want connect to PC
, how can i fix this , it said something about a widget , i dont know what to do ,, any help??? ive donr tryed to connect it to pc and trei to reset with power button and sound , nothing , it like a turn singanal blinking when i have a charge , thnx for any help

saimaahmed

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
htc desire hd not turnig on since last charhed, only vibrates on pressing power n then dead

my htc desire hd was fully discharged, when I charged it and looked after sometime, a error was displaying on the screen that your mobile is drawing more current than required. then i removed the charger and switched on my mobile but it doesn't only it vibrated for some time. then i charged my battery with universal charger and re-insert it to switch it on, but same thing happend. why it happens so? why it vibrates on pressing power button and then becomes dead? plz help!

htc desire hd not turnig on since last charhed, only vibrates on pressing power n then dead :'(

LittleGreenWoman

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I've only had the phone three months, bought on ebay 'one careful owner' you get the idea. It has a flashing orange LED on the left hand side. After popping battery out and popping back in it vibrates several times when I press the power button, but nothing more happens. I've tried leaving on charge, but am worried. No idea what to do, please help!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969