Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jam daiz
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock ATM

Angry Phone wont turn on, has orange LED flashing.

I was rooting my phone and I wanted to get into Hboot. I pressed Up and power and the phone vibrated twice and the LED started to flash orange. I can not get the phone to turn back on. Please help!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

ROM
    Stock ATM

Got it to power on. I then flashed a new rom, but I cant get past the Tmobile my touch 4g screen. I wiped everything and still get the problem. I also tried my nandroid and it still does the same thing a sticks on that screen. What am i to do?
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,889 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

What rooting steps did you follow where you had to get into hboot? Or anything on the phone itself?

We need to know exactly what you did, step by step, in order to diagnose the problem.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    Stock ATM

Finally got it it to work. Somehow My recovery wasnt wiping correctly. But it is all good now . I have read that CW recovery isnt wiping correctly on the evo either, that is why I use RA for that phone.

Default Re: Phone wont turn on, has orange LED flashing.

i just got my htc inspire from att and it was working perfectly fine yesterday now today it wont turn on and has a flashing orange light its been charging, theres a battery sign that randomly will come on the screen and its fully green... what do i go?

Quote Originally Posted by djkleric View Post
    Got it to power on. I then flashed a new rom, but I cant get past the Tmobile my touch 4g screen. I wiped everything and still get the problem. I also tried my nandroid and it still does the same thing a sticks on that screen. What am i to do?
    How did you get to power it on? thanks
    Solosmoke quick likes this.

Same prob , the screen blinks and want connect to PC
    , how can i fix this , it said something about a widget , i dont know what to do ,, any help??? ive donr tryed to connect it to pc and trei to reset with power button and sound , nothing , it like a turn singanal blinking when i have a charge , thnx for any help