Did you back it? What excites you about it?

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Title says it all. I backed it because I love the idea of the user not having to manually manage storage constantly. I'd love a phone where it just did it for me.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I didn't back it, but it's good to see a company coming up with fresh ideas. I like the design of the phone, but I'll wait for AC to review it first.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm 95% sure I'm gonna back it before October. As long as they keep the 349 price until the end of the campaign I'm in.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
So I just backed it. I picked the $399 option. I'm down with what they're trying to do, and I really like the UI from what I've seen. Just hope the performance and camera are good.

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Ive backed it. I couldnt at first because they werent shipping to Australia. I tweeted them about it and a couple of hours later, they added the option. So far, the service has been awesome.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 348.jpg
    348.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 349.jpg
    349.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 116

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Ive backed it. I couldnt at first because they werent shipping to Australia. I tweeted them about it and a couple of hours later, they added the option. So far, the service has been awesome.

I think I saw you in the comments on ks. Now we just need a good forum besides that awful ks comment section. Maybe it'll be here!

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to back it before the end of the campaign. I like that we get so much freedom with the phone. Unlocked bootloader. SIM unlocked. 100 GB of cloud storage. This seems like the phone I've been waiting for. I'm pumped.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

kach474

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about backing it. Love trying new stuff. But I see shipping says Feb 2016. I hate waiting lol.

EKhatch

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Wish I jumped on as a backer, but did not. Oh well, will wait until release to pick one up.

Same here but when I first checked they had no intentions of making a version that would work on Verizon. Now I find out they are and they already had a special offer that is over. Oh well, I guess I'll wait and see how happy people are with them before I pay full retail.

Steve Adams

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I refuse to back kickstarter type programs. People get burned ALOT. I will however buy one or two when they are officially released.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm very late to the party since I just learned about it, but I'm interested in it. It sounds like a great device. I'm not sure if I'll be okay with it being my first android experience though, considering the price point.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm very late to the party since I just learned about it, but I'm interested in it. It sounds like a great device. I'm not sure if I'll be okay with it being my first android experience though, considering the price point.

What are you currently using?

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
What are you currently using?

Right now, I'm using Windows Phone, and a Lumia 640 at that. I'm thinking of trying Android. I'm considering the Nexus 5x, since there's a temporary price drop and it sounds like a great device. This device and the 5x are very similar but I like that though.

Steve Adams

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Libra, I would go with this over the nexus actually. I don't really know why....I watched the video review, and its the first android device I have seen that's smooth as our windows devices. I am hating my notes, they are pure garbage. I cannot wait to get my new 1020...but I may....Just may be getting this soon as well.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Libra, I would go with this over the nexus actually. I don't really know why....I watched the video review, and its the first android device I have seen that's smooth as our windows devices. I am hating my notes, they are pure garbage. I cannot wait to get my new 1020...but I may....Just may be getting this soon as well.
Yeah, it doesn't hurt to give it a try. I can't afford that price tag right now, but I'll be on the lookout for when used ones start to appear (depends how I feel). Let us know what you think though, if you give it a whirl.

If I didn't buy the 5x first, I probably would have considered this, even if it would take a little while to save up for this.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Contemplating giving this a shot. I love the 6P, but it's little big. I think the Robin might be more the size I'm looking for. We'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith