Nexus 10 stuck in boot after attempting root

hassavocado

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi.

So, a quick overview. My laptop suddenly stopped recognizing my Nexus 10 while in the midst of transferring some files over. I decided to finally root. I used the cf-autoroot tool for Nexus 10 Lollipop. The last step of the rooting involves an automatic reboot. Now my Nexus 10 is stuck in the boot.

Details:

theunlockr (DOT) com/2014/11/22/how-to-root-the-nexus-10-on-android-5-0/
That is the guide I used, including the linked cf-autoroot. Sorry for the formatting, I don't have enough posts to post links.

My Nexus 10 is stuck on the step where it shows the four circles moving around. Not sure if that's important.

The cf-autoroot appeared to work successfully except for a piece in the middle that reads:

Same problem. The procedure seemed to go well, except maybe the mounting failed? It says:

Mounting...
- System
- Cache
--- Fail

I tried using the tool several times on two computers, and did my best to update drivers directly from Google (it appears the drivers are all up to date).

Edit: My Nexus 10 was on Lollipop.

Help?

Last edited:

Mr Yorkshireman

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
If you are still struggling then download Nexus Root Toolkit by WugFresh that will get a Nexus out of any problem and load the latest software with rooting if required.