Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Default Re: iPhone-like bumpers confirmed for Nexus 4 by Google employee - possible pictures

That's why I stated "possible pictures." I saw the comment from the Google employee and immediately thought of the purple shots from the Wired post, and those photos all of a sudden made sense.

Default Re: iPhone-like bumpers confirmed for Nexus 4 by Google employee - possible pictures

Thats definitely just the light reflecting.

Picture downloaded, White balance adjusted as if the background is white.
    iPhone-like bumpers confirmed for Nexus 4 by Google employee - possible pictures-whitebal.jpg
    Last edited by Jerry Hildenbrand; 11-09-2012 at 04:14 PM.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Hildenbrand View Post
    Attachment 45499
    Cannot view the attachment.
    "ANDROID FORUMS MESSAGE
    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhiteBal.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	45501
    Well that settles that! Thanks for doing that Jerry.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhiteBal.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	45501
    I just updated the original post on the site and linked it back here. Thanks again Jerry.
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,014 Global Posts

Jeez, folks. All you had to do is ask. O_o
    shaunmclane and dreamcore like this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

That is close to the first thing I have liked about this phone... Nice idea. Wonder how well it will play with accessories?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ziptied View Post
    I confirmed this almost two weeks ago.... and yes, I have one now.
    If you've tried it, does the bumper hinder the usage of edge gestures? I'd imagine it might be a problem with the edge-to-edge screen.
    Your Resident Googler

Global Posts
    768 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by AngryNil View Post
    If you've tried it, does the bumper hinder the usage of edge gestures? I'd imagine it might be a problem with the edge-to-edge screen.
    Not really, It can if you arent paying attention, but after a day or so I'm used to it and it doesn't hinder me at all.

Not really, It can if you arent paying attention, but after a day or so I'm used to it and it doesn't hinder me at all.
    Silly question but would the bumper still fit correct/fine if we don't peel the plastic that goes around the bezel? I'm thinking of just leaving the plastic on (just taking off the front and back)
    Your Resident Googler

Global Posts
    768 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by futureandroider View Post
    Silly question but would the bumper still fit correct/fine if we don't peel the plastic that goes around the bezel? I'm thinking of just leaving the plastic on (just taking off the front and back)
    Those would be long gone after a few hours use anyways, so no I don't think so.
    Great Googley Moogley!

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB 4.2.2

Those would be long gone after a few hours use anyways, so no I don't think so.
    Zip, I've asked this question in another thread and didn't get an answer. From pictures, the Bumper appears to fit very cleanly, almost stock looking and not bulky. Do you still get that "naked" feel with the Bumper on? Thanks in advance.

Also: Giggity giggity.
    Your Resident Googler

Global Posts
    768 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by MrSherms View Post
    Zip, I've asked this question in another thread and didn't get an answer. From pictures, the Bumper appears to fit very cleanly, almost stock looking and not bulky. Do you still get that "naked" feel with the Bumper on? Thanks in advance.

Also: Giggity giggity.
    Its as close as you can get to naked, it adds a bit to size (a little bit) raised just enough IMO from the screen and back.
    Google it.
    Thanked by 2:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12