Sleeve/Pouch

jbmeicher

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Geometrically the phone's dimensions are very close to that of the HTC One X.

Google Nexus 4: 5.27"H 2.7"W .36"D
HTC One X: 5.31"H 2.75"W .35"D

Does anyone know of any sleeve or pouch style cases available that would work?
There's this neoprene pouch from HTC:
HTC One X Neoprene Pouch

Preferably I am looking for something constructed of a variation of cloth/microfiber/neoprene rather than leather.

In The Verge's exclusive look inside google HQ highlighting the new nexus line and 4.2 Matias Duarte Director of User Experience- Android pulls out the Nexus4 from something that looks ideal imo.

Nexus 4, Nexus 10, Android 4.2: an exclusive first look from inside Google HQ - YouTube

If anyone has ideas/suggestions please share as I'm sure I am not the only one in this boat

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
its called a mofi pouch. google search should turn up some stuff on them. I read that one for the one x should fit but obviously cant confirm this.

jbmeicher

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
thank you, i see on etsy that there are some nice looking cloth cases along these lines. does mofi have their own website/distributor or are all of their sales over amazon and ebay?

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
thank you, i see on etsy that there are some nice looking cloth cases along these lines. does mofi have their own website/distributor or are all of their sales over amazon and ebay?

I can't find a website if there is one so id have to go with the amazon/ebay thing.

jbmeicher

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Here are some really cool custom handmade cloth sleeves

I found his/her work on etsy and while their page is not available they have an independent website. Most of the products are for the iphone 5 but it says to contact him if you wanted a custom fit, i sent him an email with the dimensions of the nexus 4 and am awaiting a response. I will share if he indeed is willing to size cases for the nexus 4!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm