$20 Bumper case official

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
WHAT. Sorry to say but I ain't paying 20? for a stupid bumper.
I will wait until third party companies bring out bumpers, sorry Google but that's just too much for a little plastic!

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
WHAT. Sorry to say but I ain't paying 20? for a stupid bumper.
I will wait until third party companies bring out bumpers, sorry Google but that's just too much for a little plastic!

It actually looks rubber and maybe like some aluminum or something. not much info is given but its doesn't look like just plain plastic to me. Not to say you should buy it but it does look nice imo

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
It actually looks rubber and maybe like some aluminum or something. not much info is given but its doesn't look like just plain plastic to me. Not to say you should buy it but it does look nice imo

Well yeah it looks nice, but I'm not paying 20? for a bumper, that's ridiculous. And you are literally forced to either buy it together with the device or not at all, unless you want to pay lots of money for shipping again.
That's not exactly nicely done by Google.

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Question, I lay my phone down alot, will the bumper have a little bit of room that the back/front won't be touching the surface you lay it on?

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Well yeah it looks nice, but I'm not paying 20? for a bumper, that's ridiculous. And you are literally forced to either buy it together with the device or not at all, unless you want to pay lots of money for shipping again.
That's not exactly nicely done by Google.

Ok cool don't buy it i was just saying

- - - Updated - - -

Question, I lay my phone down alot, will the bumper have a little bit of room that the back/front won't be touching the surface you lay it on?

Looks that way. check it out at the link i added in the OP

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Very nice! It doesn't look cheap at all (looks like a tough TPU style)...and I'm happy they added buttons to the bumper and didn't leave cutouts. Cutouts in a case just make it more recessed to push.

Hopefully this goes live when the phone does!

Tack on another $20 to the bill

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Very nice! It doesn't look cheap at all (looks like a tough TPU style)...and I'm happy they added buttons to the bumper and didn't leave cutouts. Cutouts in a case just make it more recessed to push.

Hopefully this goes live when the phone does!
Tack on another $20 to the bill
I would think it would go on sell with the phone. I also like how they did buttons instead of cut out much better imo

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
First apple had to have bumpers and know Google has added them. Nice touch Google smell lawsuit in 5-4-3-

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2