Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Duracell Powermat

Hey guys do you know if the Duracell Powermat will work with this phone? Sorry if this has been asked before I didn't see a thread about it. Thanks guys.

Default Re: Duracell Powermat

Quote Originally Posted by Curtendz View Post
    Hey guys do you know if the Duracell Powermat will work with this phone? Sorry if this has been asked before I didn't see a thread about it. Thanks guys.
    Good question!

No where on Duracell's Powermat site does it say which charging technology Powermat uses. The Nexus 4 uses Qi technology (at least, that is what I have read in various reviews).

Quote Originally Posted by Curtendz View Post
    no it wont "So a Powermat charging pad in the LaGuardia Airport Delta terminal, for example, won't work with a Nokia Lumia Qi-compatible phone"

Wireless Charging
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks for the responses guys. Good thing I checked before I ordered it.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

You can check out the Energizer charging mat. I ordered it and works just fine but the glass back makes it very slippery on the mat and it wont stay. Still trying to figure out a way to make it stick....

About the Energizer can a small rubber band be put across the bottom of the pad to keep the nexus from sliding off ?

You use the nexus 4's bumper guards. Should wrk perfect

Quote Originally Posted by ronislike View Post
    You can check out the Energizer charging mat. I ordered it and works just fine but the glass back makes it very slippery on the mat and it wont stay. Still trying to figure out a way to make it stick....
    You might not have noticed, but the Energizer charging pad actually has a protective piece of plastic on it out of the box. This part is slippery, but its meant to come off and once it is taken off the surface is tacky and your phone shouldn't slip. It doesn't even look like the plastic is on there, but it is especially if its slippery. Once you take it off it will work perfectly.

I know this a little out of subject but, I have energizer power mat for wii remote for a few years and the mat works wonderfully even with silicon jacket on it. Maybe you should consider getting some kind of silicon case or TPU case.