Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ionic guardian - Comments?

Ordered an Ionic Guardian Ionic GUARDIAN Armor Case for LG Nexus 4 (Blue): Amazon.ca: Electronics

Has great reviews from what I can see, as does the company that makes them.

Was wondering if anyone can think of a negative about this case (other than colour preference.)
    Banned

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts

Default Re: Ionic guardian - Comments?

I can see one flaw really quick, the case they show on Amazon cannot possibly be the case for the Nexus 4 in the photo, look at the camera in the camera slot, camera on N4 don't stick out like that, and another thing is that they will not be available until December, so you will have to wait, unless they changed that to be earlier?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Prodigy View Post
    I can see one flaw really quick, the case they show on Amazon cannot possibly be the case for the Nexus 4 in the photo, look at the camera in the camera slot, camera on N4 don't stick out like that, and another thing is that they will not be available until December, so you will have to wait, unless they changed that to be earlier?
    I thought that too, and there is no bottom speaker cut out. I'm on limbo 3 so not expecting my phone anytime soon. Thanks for taking a look prodigy.

I ordered the Ionic Guardian case also. Will wait and see. Until then I ordered a KaysCase S Line gel case. I just received it today. Not a bad case. Fits good. I just want a little more protection though.

I dont know.. Im not really feeling this case
    Banned

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts

For some reason amazon did advertise an Ionic Explorer case about the same time or a little before the Nexus 4 went live, but anyway, if you look at the Ionic Guardian case for either the iPhone or the Galaxy S3 you will realize they pretty much are the same case, so I don't think they will be much difference.

As for me I am going to hold out until around January 15-February to make my buy in on the Nexus 4, hard to wait but I am actually waiting for one of the manufacturers to hopefully put out a heavy duty hybrid case with a kickstand, hopefully soon but I think that is more like 3 months longer for that.

I solo want to buy a heavy duty Case for my n4 BUT at the same time I just love the way it looks so I don't want to cover it up... Dillema lol
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by MANdroidd View Post
    I dont know.. Im not really feeling this case
    What are you not feeling? The styling of it?