1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default KaysCase came today

KaysCase S-Line gel. Fits nice and snug. I got this since I'm afraid of this thing getting dropped. Overall I'm satisfied with it. Holes line up nicely.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KaysCase came today-uploadfromtaptalk1353708774604.jpg   KaysCase came today-uploadfromtaptalk1353708789384.jpg   KaysCase came today-uploadfromtaptalk1353708811952.jpg   KaysCase came today-uploadfromtaptalk1353708823295.jpg   KaysCase came today-uploadfromtaptalk1353708836760.jpg  

KaysCase came today-uploadfromtaptalk1353708863095.jpg   KaysCase came today-uploadfromtaptalk1353708879703.jpg   KaysCase came today-uploadfromtaptalk1353708896125.jpg   KaysCase came today-uploadfromtaptalk1353708908470.jpg  

Default Re: KaysCase came today

I had one of those on my iPhone 5 before I decided to ditch the iPhone. Picked it up on eBay for $4. Planned to use it until lifeproof came out with their new case.

I liked it fine. Where did u get that from and his much?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Picked it up off Amazon for $9.99 with free shipping. I really just wanted something while I wait for other cases to come out. I have the same type of case on my Epic 4g touch. Adds very little bulk to the phone. I hope Ballistic makes a case for the N4 soon. I've owned the Ballistic and Otterbox for my other phones and like the protection they provide.

Got it today also, and for the same exact reasons. It looks like it'll do the job until I can get a bigger/better case, and it improves the grip by A LOT.

Global Posts
    1,675 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

I want to order this case but your case looks different/better than the one they are showing. Hopefully if I order it, it will be the same one.

Looks nice.

I'm pretty sure if I order it today, I'll still get it before the N4...
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by qnet View Post
    I want to order this case but your case looks different/better than the one they are showing. Hopefully if I order it, it will be the same one.
    Here is the link to the one I ordered.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009ZN...idcentral00-20

Thanked by:
    qnet 

Global Posts
    1,675 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

Quote Originally Posted by flipflopp View Post
    Here is the link to the one I ordered.

KaysCase S-Line Gel Cover Case for LG Google Nexus 4 Smart Phone E960 (Black):Amazon:Computers & Accessories

Thanks. Did you order a blue and black one? It looks like it in your pics. The one I ordered is the same one in your link, it just looks like a much better case in your pics. It looks like they didn't have a Nexus 4 to make a preview pic with so, they used a Nexus S and photoshopped it some.

I also ordered this case and hopefully I will have it by Monday. I thinks it's the same case as the Kayscase, they must use the same supplier. It's more of a accurate picture and looks just like yours.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009Y12MCU/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

I used my old phone to take the pics. I noticed it had a blue tint to one of the pics also. Its black though.

I ordered a clear one off of ebay and should be receiving next week. I'll post pictures once it arrives.

Ordered this one for the mrs until a nice flip case comes around. I'm personally going naked with bumper.

Here are a couple of pics of the clear case. Kind of wish I got the black instead but this should do until there are more cases released.

would a nexus 4 with xtremeguard fit in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by jordandj24 View Post
    Here are a couple of pics of the clear case. Kind of wish I got the black instead but this should do until there are more cases released.

Yeah, that's a watermarking effect nightmare.

If you use a screen shield on the back it may help.

Quote Originally Posted by LeftEyeBlindPR View Post
    Yeah, that's a watermarking effect nightmare.

If you use a screen shield on the back it may help.
    I have a shield on the back
    It cost $5.35 shipped from ebay so it should do the job for a couple of more weeks. It just feels good to have some protection on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by unknownx3 View Post
    would a nexus 4 with xtremeguard fit in this case?
    yup, I have the xtremeguard on the back of my phone.

ROM
    Stock w/FF18 update

This is a nice case, I received mine yesterday. The only problem i have with this case is that any screen protector that you put on will prop it up on the corners, top & and bottom. At first I thought it was the screen protector's fault but then i figured out that its a design flaw on, the Nexus 4 for having curved sides and the TPU case for fitting like a glove and unintentionally propping up the screen protector because of the TPU case. Any one else having this issue?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KaysCase came today-uploadfromtaptalk1353983222591.jpg   KaysCase came today-uploadfromtaptalk1353983271414.jpg   KaysCase came today-uploadfromtaptalk1353983288494.jpg  
    Last edited by ElectroWiz; 11-27-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP PUB / Franco Kernel

case is completely fugly imo
    Google Android Affectionado

Global Posts
    1,675 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    This is a nice case, I received mine yesterday. The only problem i have with this case is that any screen protector that you put on will prop it up on the corners, top & and bottom. At first I thought it was the screen protector's fault but then i figured out that its a design flaw on, the Nexus 4 for having curved sides and the TPU case for fitting like a glove and unintentionally propping up the TPU case. Any one else having this issue?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    I had the same problem. I had a Skinomi screen protector on that actaully came out pretty well. The case kept peeling up the edges so I finally just took it off. I screen protector that doesn't go all the way to the edges would work better.