What is the best case for the N4?

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Exact armor is what I am rocking. Same case as the ionic but i got it for $4 with prime. Purple ionic for my wife. I am happy with black so got the exact armor as it was cheaper.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

cluckkillerb

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I got this case clicky for $3.18 shipped and like it way more than the official bumper... in fact I already sold my bumper. It only took about a week to receive from the time of ordering..yay.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I got this case clicky for $3.18 shipped and like it way more than the official bumper... in fact I already sold my bumper. It only took about a week to receive from the time of ordering..yay.
Looks a lot like the Nillikin case. I have been happy with it.

nigeljennings

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Looks ok but it
Looks like a standard thin case I'm wanting a more substantial armour case settled with the one in my post above but still getting a seido, otterbox or ballistic if they ever get produced :p

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Looks ok but it
Looks like a standard thin case I'm wanting a more substantial armour case settled with the one in my post above but still getting a seido, otterbox or ballistic if they ever get produced :p

I don't need that kind of protection and don't like the bulk of otterbox etc. But each to their own.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
if you guys were gonna case a GS3 or iphone 5 what would you get? i say this because these two have more available so i wanna know what to look out for

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
if you guys were gonna case a GS3 or iphone 5 what would you get? i say this because these two have more available so i wanna know what to look out for
I like a thin case that protects from general drops but not against the oops I left my phone on the roof of my car drops :D

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
This is poorly written and refers to the iphones "plastic" body but it is a nice collection of cases. Thought it was an auto generated page, and maybe it is, but still good selection of cases with links (probably through affiliate program) right to the amazon listing.

Some good ones for the Nexus would be the ultra light clear incipio. The Rokform is pretty sweet looking too for something diff. Especially if they let the Nexus be exposed like the apple logo. The can cover up the LG logo though...

http://www.tripwiremagazine.com/2012/11/cool-iphone-4-cases.html

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
This is poorly written and refers to the iphones "plastic" body but it is a nice collection of cases. Thought it was an auto generated page, and maybe it is, but still good selection of cases with links (probably through affiliate program) right to the amazon listing.

Some good ones for the Nexus would be the ultra light clear incipio. The Rokform is pretty sweet looking too for something diff. Especially if they let the Nexus be exposed like the apple logo. The can cover up the LG logo though...

45+ Categorized Cool iPhone 4 Cases

thanks this is what i was looking for. so tpu is not the way to go? i didnt know there were such thing as metallic, they seem pretty cool. also the ones that charge your phone lol...

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site

http://www.tripwiremagazine.com/2012/11/cool-iphone-4-cases.html

I hate it when cases leave anything but than the display and ports exposed.

lorish

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Poetic bumper in blue from ebay since amazon wasn't shipping to canada -.- Hopefully it won't come apart like i've been reading. :)