Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

Default Re: Screen protector?

Quote Originally Posted by radiocycle View Post
    I tried this Skinomi on my N7 and I think it's the best! Am ordering for my N4. They also have a body skin but think I'll just go with the screen protector: Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - LG Nexus 4 Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories
    I'm using the Skinomi too. It's super easy to install, came with proper cutouts for the proximity sensor (unlike Spigen who's trying to "revise" theirs, lol), completely covers the curved glass, unlike Spigen, and offers full body protection including the sides, unlike Spigen.

It's a thin, full plastic body armor that doesn't detract from the beauty of the Nexus 4. :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7

I was holding out for the Bodyguardz Pure, but according to their customer service they have no plans to release their glass screen protector to the Nexus 4.

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KitN View Post
    I'm using the Skinomi too. It's super easy to install, came with proper cutouts for the proximity sensor (unlike Spigen who's trying to "revise" theirs, lol), completely covers the curved glass, unlike Spigen, and offers full body protection including the sides, unlike Spigen.

It's a thin, full plastic body armor that doesn't detract from the beauty of the Nexus 4. :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7
    I'm new to screen protectors. The one I bought for my BB 9900 was essentially a sticker and I just peeled it and then stuck it on my phone. Is this one the exact same as that? The one for the 9900 was perfect.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    452 Global Posts

ZAGG

forever and always
    marktrav44 likes this.

just got my zagg today and its a great fit, zagg's are awesome
    HTC G1Nexus OneDroid X | HTC Amaze 4G | LG Nexus 4 | LG Nexus 5 | Nexus 7 (2012) | Note 10.1 (2014) | Moto X

I got the XtremeGuard screen protector and it didn't have the proximity sensor cutout. So I sent them an email and they are sending me a replacement one that has the cutouts, free of charge! I would totally recommend them since they are only $4 on amazon and they actually have good customer service. Also the "orange peel" isn't super bad with the XtremeGuard.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    - Motorola Atrix 2 - Nexus 7 - Nexus 4

Global Posts
    452 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marktrav44 View Post
    just got my zagg today and its a great fit, zagg's are awesome
    When did you order yours?

I ordered mine last tuesday
    HTC G1Nexus OneDroid X | HTC Amaze 4G | LG Nexus 4 | LG Nexus 5 | Nexus 7 (2012) | Note 10.1 (2014) | Moto X

Global Posts
    452 Global Posts

Dang it! I did too but ZAGG still not here

Anyone happen to have ordered one of these? 2X LG Google Nexus 4 E960 Clear LCD Screen Protector Guard Cover Film | eBay I noticed the seller has different quantities listed however the pictures are also different. For example with the link I posted theres a sensor cut out but the others do not have it. Tried to message seller but he blocked messages

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marktrav44 View Post
    zagg has one too, I already ordered one, its coming Monday. I have used a zagg on every phone i've had since my nexus one, they are great screen protectors
    LG Nexus 4 E960 Screen Protector | invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG
    Same! Ordered one during their 50% off sale recently. Just got it in the mail today...along with my Nexus 4! :-)

Just get a screen protector. For everything that you carry around with you that doesn't have a lid you should grab a screen protector. Decent quality one's can be found on ebay for a dollar. One dollar to protect your 300+ phone. Totally worth it

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

I was wondering if anyone has any oleo-phobic screen protector on their phone. Mine is getting smudged really fast. I wipe it down and its smudged a few minutes later.

Quote Originally Posted by heroman24 View Post
    i wouldnt recommend getting a screen protector! i put a screen protector on my nexus 4 and it blocks the proximity sensor at the top. The screen goes black when your making a call and wont turn back on until the call ends!
    Was yours cut around it or not?
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune

Global Posts
    434 Global Posts

Xtremeguard is. 80% off right now...

Code/info: http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...ard-skins.html

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

went to the mall and got Stealth Armor put on my N4. pretty happy with the result. Taking the wife in for hers this weekend.

*edit* their website doesn't list the Nexus, but they have a full front,back,side kit at the kiosks. i chose to omit the sides and just did the front and back.

*second edit* my bad. i had the wrong product name. Ghost Armor is the brand. Ghost Armor | LG Nexus 4 E960
    Last edited by m.clizzle; 12-21-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Got my Zaggs in the mail last night and finally peeled the factory one off.
    I didnt realize the Zaggs was a type you had to spray to lubricate the screen and position into place...
    i usually dont like having to deal with liquids on my electronics and preferred the clings that I've always used with success on my iphones.
    But I spent the $$$ so I used it.
    The cut is very good going from edge to edge making it unnoticeable unlike the factory screen not going over to the edge.
    I don't like the tackyness of the screen when gliding my finger but I guess I will get use to it. But I feel the glass is protected.
    I didnt use the rear screen from Zaggs though. I kept the factory piece on and am using a Rinke SLIM case to protect the back.
    I didnt like the idea of giong through all that to position the rear and also deal with liquid falling into the rear speaker in the back.
    Overall I am satisfied for now.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12