- 8 Posts
Nexus 4 screen protector
I searched and didn't see anything on here relating to the Nexus 4 and screen protectors...
Are any of you using one? If so, which one? I bought a pack off of ebay that fit my N4 perfectly - however they have one HUGE flaw - everytime I make or receive a call, I can't hang up! The screen stays completely black as if it were still against my face - but turns off fine when using Bluetooth.
I figured out the screen protector was the issue (Issue 40188 - android - nexus 4 black screen after dialing number can hear sound. video returns at call end. - Android - An Open Handset Alliance Project - Google Project Hosting) and once I removed it the phone is fine... but I'm a bit nervous going without one. I have a case for it, but as for the screen... is Gorilla Glass enough?
- 12-02-2012, 01:56 PM #2
- By BlackRN in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2012, 05:29 AM
- By TropicalSammich in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 05-15-2012, 12:53 PM
- By Kaoxt in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2011, 10:44 PM
- By randyist in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-24-2011, 01:39 AM
- By jimmycinla in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:56 PM