- 01-15-2013, 10:44 PM #26
- 01-16-2013, 06:23 PM #27
Re: Otterbox Petition
It doesn't look like this petition is going to get OtterBox moving and the longer they wait, the less likely it will happen. This is because every month that ticks by means less time before the phone is obsolete, meaning no more sales for them. I'd say that 12 months is the max any phone is going to generate case sales these days.
As an alternative, Seidio is now shipping it's Active case (with holster). Personally, I like OtterBox better, but the Active case is almost identical to the Defender, and more importantly, it's actually being manufactured.
- 01-16-2013, 06:37 PM #28
- 01-17-2013, 11:18 AM #29
- 01-17-2013, 11:46 AM #30
- 01-17-2013, 12:47 PM #31
- 01-17-2013, 12:50 PM #32
- 01-27-2013, 12:18 PM #33
- By Roy Aguilera in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 86Last Post: 03-31-2010, 10:59 AM
- By CMCarlin in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 13Last Post: 03-11-2010, 08:19 PM
- By ricbon in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 29Last Post: 03-09-2010, 05:13 PM
- By mih0u5e in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2010, 11:23 PM
- By heyjoojoo in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 10Last Post: 02-12-2010, 02:10 PM