Best Car Charger?

HTCTundaBow

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I have it too - no problems at all.... used it few times.

I bet he has something bent on his plug.

The Motorola charger works fine for me on my Nexus. Not sure what the issue is on yours TundaBow.

Here is a picture of the stock N4 charger(left) and the Motorolla charger above(right). The only difference I see is the "slots" inside the plug. All I can tell you is the Moto charger is A LOT harder to put in and remove. You all's experience may be great, but to those looking to buy this charger, just know MINE is not right.

IMG_20130108_200924.jpg

shashankmittal

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
rapid charger is a danger for cell phone, you should never use it to charge your cellphone.
...or unless the the cellphone supports rapid charging, then its a non-issue. I always stick with original branded chargers that have the same amp rating as the stock charger.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Here is a picture of the stock N4 charger(left) and the Motorolla charger above(right). The only difference I see is the "slots" inside the plug. All I can tell you is the Moto charger is A LOT harder to put in and remove. You all's experience may be great, but to those looking to buy this charger, just know MINE is not right.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n260/foxracingktm/IMG_20130108_200924.jpg

Looks like in the review and in the pics, there are some that go out that are fakes! And some are real I guess? Weird. I'll have to check mine out.

Customer Image Gallery for Motorola Vehicle Power Adapter micro-USB Rapid Rate Charger

Mike Dupp

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Looks like in the review and in the pics, there are some that go out that are fakes! And some are real I guess? Weird. I'll have to check mine out.
Interesting, thanks for the link. Looks like I got a legit one and it works fine for me. I'm actually going to order a second one for my other car. The weird thing is that from Tunda's pic it looks like his plug has the hologram sticker on it too.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma