Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

Dr0me

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I know, Dr0me, do you work for them? even included a video demo.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I do not work for them. I had to dig out my point and shoot camera out of my closet since I never use it any more. Not every day that you need to take pictures of your phone as opposed to taking pictures of things with your phone. Once I got to that point I figured why not just throw a video in there too.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I do not work for them. I had to dig out my point and shoot camera out of my closet since I never use it any more. Not every day that you need to take pictures of your phone as opposed to taking pictures of things with your phone. Once I got to that point I figured why not just throw a video in there too.

haha, I know you don't, I was jk. thanks again for showing us this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I would have preferred to get a textured back as well, but they didn't have a blue version :(

The person I bought from said that if you want a different color, message him. Could've done that. I bought a brown one but messages to send a black instead.

javierlp

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
The grip on the back and matte finish feel extremely nice on the hand. It is a little soft compared to the hard plastic feel for the rearth case. The case only adds a tiny bit of girth to the phone but locks on with a superb fit and sturdiness. I would simply not use a case if it felt bulky, it does not, the case is thin yet still is sold enough to actually protect the phone. The rearth case is so thin i would only protect from scratches and not drops
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/1502/casenj.jpg
Nillkin Hard Case - YouTube

edit.. i also forgot to mention that it still works with the wireless charger with the case on and keep the phone from feeling warm decently.

Looks like it has some lay on the table design right?

Meaning you can place it face down and the screen won't touch the surface.

----

Sorry, just noticed you already mentioned that it did.

Are you using the case with a back screen shield?

kimapz

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The person I bought from said that if you want a different color, message him. Could've done that. I bought a brown one but messages to send a black instead.

for the textured ones the only colours available are black, white, red and brown. :(

190761208112_1.jpg

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, I just ordered one.

Hope it gets here before my wedding and honeymoon *March 2013* lol

Congratulations man! I wish you a prosperous and wonderful marriage! :D
well anyways go to this linkhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Black-Nillkin-Matte-Hard-Case-Cover-Screen-Protector-For-LG-Nexus-4-E960-/130814574800?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item1e752800d0
scroll to the bottom and they tell you the percentage of when the packages arrived.

XsynthZ

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Dangit, I can't decide whether I want to get the Nillkin yellow colored case or the Ringke slim white case... Which do you like more since you have both?

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Dangit, I can't decide whether I want to get the Nillkin yellow colored case or the Ringke slim white case... Which do you like more since you have both?

woah... those look like... the exact same lol. I prefer the Nillkin's rugged back compared to the smooth but that's because the nillkin smooth isn't that good looking. The Ringke on the other side looks good too, better than the Nillkin smooth but debatable against the rugged.
One huge thing you should keep in mind is that many people selling Nillkin live in china (15 business days to ship or so) so if you want it quick maybe get Ringke but if you got time, it's debatable. This probably didn't help, I don't even own any of the cases yet ^ ^

bluescreenerr

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just got this case too and I have the Ringke slim as well. The Nillkin definitely wins, better grip, sturdier build and it comes with a screen protector (not that great but usable)

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Just got this case too and I have the Ringke slim as well. The Nillkin definitely wins, better grip, sturdier build and it comes with a screen protector (not that great but usable)

Heard from a review that Nillkin actually made good screen protectors, not sure I'll see it when I receive it. Can you make a new thread and review those two cases? Would help a ton for the members of this community :D

Basscase

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered the Nillkin hard case in black. For 8 bucks, I figured why not, plus it comes with a screen protector. Do most cases come with screen protectors anyway though?

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered the Nillkin hard case in black. For 8 bucks, I figured why not, plus it comes with a screen protector. Do most cases come with screen protectors anyway though?

Most of the people selling it are self-made retailers (I think) and they are all packed with a screen protector in the box. If it isn't, then you aren't going to get the box with the Nilkin