Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 57
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Anyone gotten a Nillkin hard case for the nexus 4? I'm not sure if I should get it because I can't tell if the picture protect the front. I'm talking when you drop the phone, will the screen shatter or will the case just be hit and protect the screen?
  2. #2  
    Dr0me's Avatar

    Posts
    333 Posts
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP PUB / Franco Kernel

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Hubertsng View Post
    Anyone gotten a Nillkin hard case for the nexus 4? I'm not sure if I should get it because I can't tell if the picture protect the front. I'm talking when you drop the phone, will the screen shatter or will the case just be hit and protect the screen?
    I bought this case and the rearth and i can say with 100% certainty this is the best case out for the Nexus 4. This thing is beautifully designed and sturdy. The cut out holes are absolute precision and the grip on the back is very nice to hold. The sides come up past the glass on the front too elevating the screen up a bit to protect it. For the price you literally cannot beat it especially compared to the $20 bumper + shipping. Mine arrived from china in a few days time. Highly recommend.
    Google Android Affectionado
    Thanked by:
  3. #3  
    klau25's Avatar

    Posts
    359 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    where did you guys order it from? it's not on Amazon and ebay will take at least 2 weeks to ship.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0me View Post
    I bought this case and the rearth and i can say with 100% certainty this is the best case out for the Nexus 4. This thing is beautifully designed and sturdy. The cut out holes are absolute precision and the grip on the back is very nice to hold. The sides come up past the glass on the front too elevating the screen up a bit to protect it. For the price you literally cannot beat it especially compared to the $20 bumper + shipping. Mine arrived from china in a few days time. Highly recommend.
    Will you post some pictures of your phone with the case? I ordered it via Ebay since I have another 5 weeks or so until the phone comes.
  5. #5  
    kuri22's Avatar

    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Yeah it looks like they have a few case options available now, including a leather flip case. Would be interesting to see which one people have tried.

    Manufacturer's link:
  6. #6  
    Dr0me's Avatar

    Posts
    333 Posts
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP PUB / Franco Kernel

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Quote Originally Posted by austriak View Post
    Will you post some pictures of your phone with the case? I ordered it via Ebay since I have another 5 weeks or so until the phone comes.
    i will post some pictures one i get home from work in the evening. it looks exactly like the pictures on this ebay page.






    Google Android Affectionado
    Thanked by:
    1c3man 
  7. #7  
    klau25's Avatar

    Posts
    359 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    where did you order from? all the ebay sellers take a while ship since they are all from hk or china.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0me View Post
    i will post some pictures one i get home from work in the evening. it looks exactly like the pictures on this ebay page.








    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  8. #8  
    Dr0me's Avatar

    Posts
    333 Posts
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP PUB / Franco Kernel

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Quote Originally Posted by klau25 View Post
    where did you order from? all the ebay sellers take a while ship since they are all from hk or china.
    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    i ordered mine on ebay from the link i posted. It only took like a week or less to get to San Francisco
    Google Android Affectionado
    Thanked by 2:
    1c3manklau25 
    klau25 likes this.
  9. #9  
    kuri22's Avatar

    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0me View Post
    i will post some pictures one i get home from work in the evening. it looks exactly like the pictures on this ebay page.
    Thanks! How's the fit and is the material grippy?
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Thanks. It looks pretty slim. Is it? That would be good because I personally like to add as little to the bulk.
  11. #11  
    klau25's Avatar

    Posts
    359 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Thanks a lot, just ordered one. Hopefully it will get here by end of this week or early next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0me View Post
    i ordered mine on ebay from the link i posted. It only took like a week or less to get to San Francisco


    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Agreed, it's an amazing case. Looked all over the web for reviews on other cases but they never had any nexus 4 reviews. I just ordered it and my nexus is coming in 4 weeks or so.
    wakaplaza sells a lot of these nillkin cases for $8 less which is worth it imo. Also comes with a screen protector. Shipping is free but it'll take two weeks to get there
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Pics or it didn't happen!!

  14. #14  
    Dr0me's Avatar

    Posts
    333 Posts
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP PUB / Franco Kernel

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Quote Originally Posted by kuri22 View Post
    Thanks! How's the fit and is the material grippy?
    The grip on the back and matte finish feel extremely nice on the hand. It is a little soft compared to the hard plastic feel for the rearth case. The case only adds a tiny bit of girth to the phone but locks on with a superb fit and sturdiness. I would simply not use a case if it felt bulky, it does not, the case is thin yet still is sold enough to actually protect the phone. The rearth case is so thin i would only protect from scratches and not drops



    edit.. i also forgot to mention that it still works with the wireless charger with the case on and keep the phone from feeling warm decently.
    Google Android Affectionado
    Thanked by 2:
    klau25kuri22 
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    just ordered the blue one, looks legit:



    can't wait to get my phone!!
  16. #16  
    Dr0me's Avatar

    Posts
    333 Posts
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP PUB / Franco Kernel

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Quote Originally Posted by kimapz View Post
    just ordered the blue one, looks legit:



    can't wait to get my phone!!
    nice, i am sure those are the same quality as the one i got. love that color but i like the textured back. =)
    Google Android Affectionado
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0me View Post
    nice, i am sure those are the same quality as the one i got. love that color but i like the textured back. =)
    Yeah I would have preferred to get a textured back as well, but they didn't have a blue version
  18. #18  
    klau25's Avatar

    Posts
    359 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    the ebay seller ships fast, the case is already on its way to me. Thanks again for the recommendation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0me View Post
    nice, i am sure those are the same quality as the one i got. love that color but i like the textured back. =)


    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  19. #19  

    Default Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0me View Post
    The grip on the back and matte finish feel extremely nice on the hand. It is a little soft compared to the hard plastic feel for the rearth case. The case only adds a tiny bit of girth to the phone but locks on with a superb fit and sturdiness. I would simply not use a case if it felt bulky, it does not, the case is thin yet still is sold enough to actually protect the phone. The rearth case is so thin i would only protect from scratches and not drops



    edit.. i also forgot to mention that it still works with the wireless charger with the case on and keep the phone from feeling warm decently.
    Thanks for the pics and video. Looks awesome.
  20. #20  
    kuri22's Avatar

    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Thanks Dr0me! You've convinced me to buy one as well.
  21. #21  
    klau25's Avatar

    Posts
    359 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Quote Originally Posted by kuri22 View Post
    Thanks Dr0me! You've convinced me to buy one as well.
    I know, Dr0me, do you work for them? even included a video demo.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  22. #22  
    Dr0me's Avatar

    Posts
    333 Posts
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP PUB / Franco Kernel

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Quote Originally Posted by klau25 View Post
    I know, Dr0me, do you work for them? even included a video demo.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    I do not work for them. I had to dig out my point and shoot camera out of my closet since I never use it any more. Not every day that you need to take pictures of your phone as opposed to taking pictures of things with your phone. Once I got to that point I figured why not just throw a video in there too.
    Google Android Affectionado
    klau25 likes this.
  23. #23  
    klau25's Avatar

    Posts
    359 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0me View Post
    I do not work for them. I had to dig out my point and shoot camera out of my closet since I never use it any more. Not every day that you need to take pictures of your phone as opposed to taking pictures of things with your phone. Once I got to that point I figured why not just throw a video in there too.
    haha, I know you don't, I was jk. thanks again for showing us this.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    Dr0me 
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kimapz View Post
    Yeah I would have preferred to get a textured back as well, but they didn't have a blue version
    The person I bought from said that if you want a different color, message him. Could've done that. I bought a brown one but messages to send a black instead.
  25. #25  

    Default Re: Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

    What seller are you guys buying from?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hard shell case for Nexus 7?
    By oldschool2 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 07:52 PM
  2. "best" hard case for fascinate
    By irishguy0224 in forum Fascinate Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 03:22 PM
  3. Thinnest hard case for Droid X
    By jldeitch in forum Droid X Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 04:22 PM
  4. Hard case for D2 with extended battery
    By wcdaniels in forum Motorola Droid 2
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 03:13 PM
  5. Best Hard Case for Nexus One?
    By froboebel in forum Google / HTC Nexus One
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 07:26 PM

Posting Permissions

B