Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post Diztronic Case

Hey guys, has anyone ordered/gotten their Diztronic case? I see they are in stock now. It would be awesome if someone could post a review of the case. I love Diztronic cases and am hoping it will be good for N4 too.
    Last edited by 17veen; 12-05-2012 at 08:13 AM.

Default Re: Diztronic Case

I ordered one and it shipped yesterday, so I should have it by the end of the week. But I still may not have my N4 by then since I'm stuck in the "shipping limbo" fiasco. I will comment on the case in this thread when I receive it.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

I ordered mine yesterday also. I will let you know how it is when I receive it.

Quote Originally Posted by TdotLee View Post
    I ordered one and it shipped yesterday, so I should have it by the end of the week. But I still may not have my N4 by then since I'm stuck in the "shipping limbo" fiasco. I will comment on the case in this thread when I receive it.
    Me too!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Awesome! thanks guys. And yeah I am too stuck in the shipping limbo...

Global Posts
    668 Global Posts

Mine should be here tomorrow or Friday. If I get it, I'll post a quick review vid.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

Ordered the matte black case over the weekend. Got it today via USPS.

It is matte black with a strip of gloss around the rim of the display.

The plastic is a little stiffer that I expected.Not very sticky so could still slide on some surfaces, but the texture helps a lot with the grip. Also, being less sticky, it shouldn't pick up too much lint.

The cutouts are pretty good. The speaker one doesn't seem to be exactly centered (up and down) but not a problem.

The buttons are covered by the case. They are slightly raised, but not by much. They might be a little hard to find by touch. It takes a little bit of sliding you finger up and down to feel where the buttons are. Not too difficult, though. The case doesn't seem to affect the responsive of the buttons.

This YouTube video shows the Galaxy S3 version of the case which is very similar.

It feels really solid now and I don't have to worry about it sliding off anything not perfectly level.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

Forgot photos.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diztronic Case-uploadfromtaptalk1354863085372.jpg   Diztronic Case-uploadfromtaptalk1354863114724.jpg   Diztronic Case-uploadfromtaptalk1354863130943.jpg  

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

From XDA forum:
    Use discount code "xda" to get a 10% discount.

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by NoAck View Post
    From XDA forum:
    Use discount code "xda" to get a 10% discount.

That's what I used when I ordered. Saved $1.25, at least it covers half the shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by NoAck View Post
    Ordered the matte black case over the weekend. Got it today via USPS.

It is matte black with a strip of gloss around the rim of the display.

The plastic is a little stiffer that I expected.Not very sticky so could still slide on some surfaces, but the texture helps a lot with the grip. Also, being less sticky, it shouldn't pick up too much lint.

The cutouts are pretty good. The speaker one doesn't seem to be exactly centered (up and down) but not a problem.

The buttons are covered by the case. They are slightly raised, but not by much. They might be a little hard to find by touch. It takes a little bit of sliding you finger up and down to feel where the buttons are. Not too difficult, though. The case doesn't seem to affect the responsive of the buttons.

This YouTube video shows the Galaxy S3 version of the case which is very similar.

It feels really solid now and I don't have to worry about it sliding off anything not perfectly level.

Received my case today and agree with everything you said.

Was a little skeptical about the gloss trim when I ordered (was worried it may look cheap and plastics), but have to say it looks nice with the black glass front of the phone. Hasn't picked up lint yet. So far, happy with it after a few hours of having it. I like Incipio NGP (their name for TPU) based cases, but really like this case. Buttons feel nice as well.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Central Forums

Just ordered mine, many thanks

Just received mine in "smoke". I really like it and agree with NoAck's description. It definitely is slicker than anticipated (i.e. it's very smooth to the touch). With "smoke" you can still clearly see the "nexus" logo.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WOP_Drive View Post
    Just received mine in "smoke". I really like it and agree with NoAck's description. It definitely is slicker than anticipated (i.e. it's very smooth to the touch). With "smoke" you can still clearly see the "nexus" logo.
    I didn't realize there was a smoke option. Can you please post pictures of it?

Diztronic has some great photos of all their colors on their website.

just got mine in today.
    a little slicker than I expected, but really nice.

I ordered mine yesterday on Amazon and it arrived today. I don't have the phone yet, but after seeing so many gruesome photos of broken screens I knew I would definitely need a case right away. It feels almost slippery, there's nothing for friction, so maybe I'll glue some googly eyes or clothes pins on it.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntieJimbo View Post
    I ordered mine yesterday on Amazon and it arrived today. I don't have the phone yet, but after seeing so many gruesome photos of broken screens I knew I would definitely need a case right away. It feels almost slippery, there's nothing for friction, so maybe I'll glue some googly eyes or clothes pins on it.
    Yeah, it's pretty smooth but I don't think it's too bad. When you get your phone you'll also see that it doesn't add much size to the phone, which I also like.

Excellent! I'm looking forward to something a little less toy-sized than my iphone 4s.

Just got mine in too, this case screams quality! Looks very nice.

However I didn't think it would make the phone so much thicker. Its pretty bulky but I like it.

is their anywhere i can buy this case for delivery to the UK. just got a nexus 4 .