- 480 Posts
Do TPU cases cause screen protectors to peel?
I always used silicone cases over hard cases because hard becases cause my Zagg screen protectors to peel off.
How friendly are TPU cases with screen protectors?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
Last edited by FreakyLocz14; 12-09-2012 at 02:07 AM.
- 12-07-2012, 01:37 PM #2
- 32 Posts
- Stock w/FF18 update
Re: Do TPU cases cause screen protectors to peel?
Yes, they do. The side curvature of the glass, coupled with the form fitting TPU case causes the screen protector to get propped up. Although, I have been noticing screen protectors for the Nexus 4 are now being made with the sides a little shorter plus cut outs where the proximity sensor is. I have not tried these, but I would imagine that those changes would help keep the screen protector in place. I would just leave on the screen protector to protect your precious N4, even if it gets propped up a bit on the sides.
- By gaffg in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2011, 02:18 PM
- By nohls in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2011, 02:48 PM
- By joek1971 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2010, 07:49 AM
- By infoe in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:08 AM
- By mxu030 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:24 PM