Nexus 4 Bumper - When in stock?

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
So after ordering the N4 i was looking at the bumper and for the past week i see that it's sold out.

Any one knows when it was last on sale and any idea when it will be sold again?

Thanks.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I too would love to know this. This phone seems way too fragile to not have at least a bumper, if not a case on it.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Kinda weird that a bumper is sold out.

I can understand the phone itself being sold out but a bumper?! Couldnt they make a large stock for it? For sure they would be able to sell all of it eventually......

Again, weird.

javierlp

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I mean really...

Where the f#ck are this bumpers?

This is ridiculous.

I bought one of those S cases and while the fit is good, I hate the feel for the buttons.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
maybe its sold out because this guys bought em all:

LG Nexus 4 Bumpers Wholesellers Lot X200 | eBay

:'(

$5000 up front to an ebayer with fairly low (under 100) feedback for 200 = $25/bumper for a generic bumper preorder that ships, assuming it is by that point available, within 15 days of seller's receipt of cleared payment -- and shipping from India, so anticipate a couple of weeks further. I'd be passing even if this were for a single at the effective unit pricing -- if you're going other than OEM, Poetic will have theirs shipping by end of December for about $6 that would probably get to you sooner.

Personally, I'll be using a $6 TPU case as a temporary solution till the OEM bumpers are available again. Though I'm a bit concerned that, if an above poster was correct about Google changing manufacturers, the 'new' bumpers may not be produced to the extremely high standard that everyone is denoting on the original one.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I hope so since according to the Mayans is our last day of earth. Of course it goes on vain because we will never see delivery of the product. Oh well.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

I will be very upset at God if i will die before receiving my N4 and all because of the Mayans! :)

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If end of the world is coming even for most and not all i doubt i will get to use my N4 any time soon anyway :D

Steal it off some dead guy! :D I mean he isn't going to be needing it anymore lol. Or you can get grab every single belongings on the dead guys you see to bribe the captain to let you get on the amazing boat to save you guys! I wonder if America has actually become paranoid and built one... lol

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Steal it off some dead guy! :D I mean he isn't going to be needing it anymore lol. Or you can get grab every single belongings on the dead guys you see to bribe the captain to let you get on the amazing boat to save you guys! I wonder if America has actually become paranoid and built one... lol

Hehehehehe :) I cant say for sure because i dont know but i have the feeling the plans for end of the world scenario were made long ago and maybe even some already in the making or made :)
After all you need to be ready for everything.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon