Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Seidio Nexus 4 cases under development

As bathe title says, Seidio is developing cases for Nexus 4. If you aren't familiar these cases range from to otter box type style to slim line cases.
    SEIDIO | LG Nexus 4
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Seidio Nexus 4 cases under development

Eh, not a big fan of their cases. I don't need that much protection because I'm not going to be tossing it around, just dropping at waist or head height. I'm fine with a slim line case, not an otterbox, but their previous cases look kind of ugly.

Global Posts
    1,945 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

I like Seidio cases but it depends on what kind they are making for the N4. If it's the snap-together type were the front & back halves snap together than I won't get it. If it's the type were the top & bottom halves slide together than I may get one. Right now I'm pretty happy with the bumper-case.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Hubertsng View Post
    Eh, not a big fan of their cases. I don't need that much protection because I'm not going to be tossing it around, just dropping at waist or head height. I'm fine with a slim line case, not an otterbox, but their previous cases look kind of ugly.
    I posted this for those who might want to add a bit more protection to their device. Im not sure what exactly I want lol. But just in case someone might have been looking around for this type of case I wanted to let them know about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qnet View Post
    I like Seidio cases but it depends on what kind they are making for the N4. If it's the snap-together type were the front & back halves snap together than I won't get it. If it's the type were the top & bottom halves slide together than I may get one. Right now I'm pretty happy with the bumper-case.
    Well with their track record I would assume its neither of the cases that you mentioned. THeir active case has a rubber type of molding that goes around the device and then a plastic top that kind of just fits around the edge. You can youtube some videos to see exactly what Im talking about. Im not familiar with their other cases besides their active.

My Seidio case for my Nexus One was awesome. The Surface will slide together, top to bottom. I emailed their customer service rep. Unfortunately, it will feature a kickstand. Lame.

SEIDIO | SURFACE with Metal Kickstand Case for LG Nexus 4

I will still probably buy one.
    Thanked by:
    qnet 

Global Posts
    1,945 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

Quote Originally Posted by Mac58 View Post

Well with their track record I would assume its neither of the cases that you mentioned. THeir active case has a rubber type of molding that goes around the device and then a plastic top that kind of just fits around the edge. You can youtube some videos to see exactly what Im talking about. Im not familiar with their other cases besides their active.
    You may be right about the cases but, not about thier track record. I'm very familiar with thier cases and have had one for almost every phone I've had. The only phone I had were there was just an active case was the Galaxy Note. I usually get the surface and, it's always been one of the two types I mentioned. It could be different this time though, who knows. I like their cases but the snap-together type can break after multiple removals if you're not careful. It' s made to not take off a lot.