Bumper finally back in stock! (12/11/12)

Sorkzilla

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Just thought I would let you all know the bumper just came back in stock! I just grabbed mine! Hopefully they have a large number this time!

AndyPolidore

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Just thought I would let you all know the bumper just came back in stock! I just grabbed mine! Hopefully they have a large number this time!

Was just about to post! Just got the who.has.it email update. 28 bucks after tax and shipping.. blahh whatever. I really hate setting it down on the glass back so it's worth it.

Bar81

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
$5.99 for shipping is such a rip off.

Sure is, but given that we haven't even been able to order it consider it an availability surcharge (and it's still a heck of a lot less then the stupidity on ebay). I can't wait to compare this to the Rearth slim LF white case (assuming that they are actually shipping these things today as promised).

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Can someone tell me what's so special about the bumper that Google feels entitled to charge $20 for it? Is it really that superior to what you can find on Amazon, eBay, or any number of other sites?

P.S. This is an honest question, I really would like to know.

Edit: removed eBay ref.

Last edited:

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Can someone tell me what's so special about the bumper that Google feels entitled to charge $20 for it? Is it really that superior to what you can find on Amazon, eBay, or any number of other sites?

P.S. This is an honest question, I really would like to know.

I dont know what's special about the Google bumper but looking at ebay and amazon i wasnt able to find anything else.

Do you have a link to a cheaper better thing? I'll be willing to buy.

MbTurner1977

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I order a black and a white Rearth cases on Friday and now I don't have the money to get the number case now :( I will order a bumper case eventually

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I dont know what's special about the Google bumper but looking at ebay and amazon i wasnt able to find anything else.

Do you have a link to a cheaper better thing? I'll be willing to buy.

I could have sworn I had seen others, but this is the only one I can find now. It's not yet in stock (end of the month) but you can order it for $6:

Amazon.com: Poetic Borderline Bumper case for Google Nexus 4 Smart Phone E960 LG Black/Gray(3 Year Warranty from Poetic): Electronics

Edit: I shouldn't have included eBay in the original post, the only one I see is the official bumper for ridiculous prices.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy