- 12-12-2012, 03:49 PM #2
- 12-13-2012, 02:57 AM #4
- 12-20-2012, 04:51 PM #5
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: anyone tried to use ps3 controller with nexus 4?
PS3 Controller works flawlessly with the N4... You'll need to be rooted, naturally, and use the Sixaxis app. Since OTG isn't supported (yet?) you have to program the controller with a computer each time you want to pair with the N4. The app developer has a small utility on their website to do this for you.
- 12-23-2012, 05:33 AM #6
- By 6tr6tr in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 18Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:00 AM
- By ridehood in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2012, 12:26 PM
- By Spookydad in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2012, 01:59 PM
- By djsmvp in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2010, 02:22 PM
- By droidme in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2010, 04:15 PM