Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone seen any non lg bumpers?

Anyone seen any non lg bumpers that are thin? To me the lg bumper is ugly and bulky. Any off brands or protective items that are super thin. With such a awsome looking device i would hate to put a bulky case on it..

Default Re: Anyone seen any non lg bumpers?

Quote Originally Posted by accesschristopher View Post
    Anyone seen any non lg bumpers that are thin? To me the lg bumper is ugly and bulky. Any off brands or protective items that are super thin. With such a awsome looking device i would hate to put a bulky case on it..
    Poetic Bumper & Atmosphere avail. Dec 30
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +

Quote Originally Posted by accesschristopher View Post
    The Poetic bumper linked by KSmithInNy, above, is the only non-OEM bumper I've seen, and it's a great price from a very good company.

As to looks, well, that's totally a subjective matter (though yours is the first critique I've seen of it that specifically disliked its appearance). As to bulk, if you go with any type of a bumper that's noticeably thinner, it would be difficult to still call it 'protective.'

If you're extremely careful of your phone and are really just wanting to protect against light scuffs, etc, consider a screen protector that has coverage on front, back, and all sides like this one from Skinomi

Only one i've seen is the poetic one mentioned above. Just wait and more manufactures might make it.

I think if we wait a bit we will see some other ones come onto the market may just take a month or two :\
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune