UPDATE: My Ionic Guardian case has arrived!!!

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm just posting this in case anyone who ordered the case via Amazon was wondering when their orders were shipped.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

wahoo25

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Iconic Guardian case shipped this morning!!!

aww really? I cancelled mine this morning haha.

Oh well ordered a diztronic instead. I will wait for more rigid cases.

Amiroquai

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Please keep us posted when you get it, and post some pictures!
For now this looks like the only closest thing to an Otterbox commuter, that not under development.
I'm concern with the quality due to low price....

Rbower

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Mine just shipped out also. Although there is no way to track it so I guess I have to take their word for it.

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Ordered a purple one for my wife yesterday and got shipping confirm today. We shall see as all the reviews on the black one are one star based on not getting it yet. Always found those reviews annoying when they are not about the product.

Isn't there a place to review the seller where that would be more appropriate and helpful? I am glad to be warned off a bad seller (in this case only one selling this product) but I hate it when people give an item 1 star because they didn't understand what they were buying, were not smart enough to make it work, bought the wrong one, or had bad customer service. Makes the ratings misleading.

Look at the Gumdrop tech series case for the kindle fire. It specifically says does not fit the kindle fire HD in the listing but people gave it one star because they bought it for their HD and it didn't fit. Useless reviews.

flipflopp

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

My 2 cases shipped today also. Black and blue for me and the wife. Hope it was worth the wait. I almost jumped ship and cancelled.

Rbower

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Ordered a purple one for my wife yesterday and got shipping confirm today. We shall see as all the reviews on the black one are one star based on not getting it yet. Always found those reviews annoying when they are not about the product.

Isn't there a place to review the seller where that would be more appropriate and helpful? I am glad to be warned off a bad seller (in this case only one selling this product) but I hate it when people give an item 1 star because they didn't understand what they were buying, were not smart enough to make it work, bought the wrong one, or had bad customer service. Makes the ratings misleading.

Look at the Gumdrop tech series case for the kindle fire. It specifically says does not fit the kindle fire HD in the listing but people gave it one star because they bought it for their HD and it didn't fit. Useless reviews.

I'm one of the people that left a review. I will change my review when I recieve the item untill then I hope the reviews start a fire under their A$$. And no there isn't a way to review the seller seperatly. The reviews will change when they get there act together. I ordered on Nov 20th and am past the delivery date.

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site

Please keep us posted when you get it, and post some pictures!
For now this looks like the only closest thing to an Otterbox commuter, that not under development.
I'm concern with the quality due to low price....

It looks like best case out there that isn't out of stock or still under development. The Ballistic case also caught my eye, but they're out of stock. I just want the best that I can get right now. If I return it by the time the Otterbox Defender for the N4 comes out, that would be great! If not, I'll just resell this case to try to recoup as much of what I spent on it as possible.

Amazon has a feedback system, but it isn't as prominent as EBay's feedback system. The seller refunded my shipping costs when I complained.

Last edited:

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

We shall see if they are actually shipped. All I know is he paid for a shipping label. I know there is a delay in tracking info being loaded but it has been 24 hours and it still just says they have received. Could just print labels to buy a few more days and stop complaints. Hopefully not and they are in USPS's hands by at least today.

Any one have any real tracking info attached to their number?

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Still nothing on tacking other than info received. If they gave it to USPS Thurs or Fri it really should have some more info by now.

Anyone got somethung.?

Amiroquai

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Still nothing on tacking other than info received. If they gave it to USPS Thurs or Fri it really should have some more info by now.

Anyone got somethung.?

We shall see if they are actually shipped. All I know is he paid for a shipping label. I know there is a delay in tracking info being loaded but it has been 24 hours and it still just says they have received. Could just print labels to buy a few more days and stop complaints. Hopefully not and they are in USPS's hands by at least today.

Any one have any real tracking info attached to their number?

From the latest Amazon review:

"UPDATE 2: The USPS finally says that it has it within its facility. Now I'll just have to wait somewhere around 2-3 days to get here from California. This shipped exactly 1 week after initially promised, no apologetic e-mail, nothing. Not exactly happy about it. Now, let's hope all this trouble is worth something and that the case is actually good. The most crucial part remains to be seen.

UPDATE 1: As of Thursday 13th it says it has finally shipped, but the USPS only says the electronic shipping info has been received, but that does not mean that the product has actually left the seller facility. Let's wait and see what happens
."

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Now it has been received at a "shipping partner facility". All that matters is it means my wife's is truly on the way. YMMV.

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site

Now it has been received at a "shipping partner facility". All that matters is it means my wife's is truly on the way. YMMV.

I didn't get that update.

flipflopp

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

Mine is out for delivery USPS. I just saw the mailman on other side of my street. Should have it within the next hour

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Let there be reviews, and there were, and it was good.

wahoo25

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

Mine is out for delivery USPS. I just saw the mailman on other side of my street. Should have it within the next hour

I guess you have not received it yet eh?

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

No, he got it. It is just so amazing when he opened the box it went all hypno toad on him.

flipflopp

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

LOL, I worked night shift last night and fell asleep after posting this. I did get the case. I like it. Fits very precise. The holes are cutout exactly where they need to be. It is a 2 piece design. A soft touch inner made from rubber but it is soft. The outer plastic clips on over the rubber. Compared to my old Ballistic case I will say that the plastic snap cover is a little thinner. Not in a bad way. It is still plenty stiff and doesn't feel like it would break in any way. The same goes for the inner. Once snapped on the phone the it gives the phone a great feel. It is slimmer than the Ballistic I had for my Galaxy Epic 4g S2. I know its a different phone but the S2 was a slim phone. It adds minimum bulk to the phone which is good. The buttons are easy to use and are not easy to accidently hit. Not sure about screen protector issues since I am not using one but I will say I don't think it would be a problem like the TPU case. The TPU has a tight secure fit. Anyway, hope that helps. I have a bunch of pics I took. I threw in a few pics compared to my Ballistic case I had.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355789690058.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355789690058.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 315
  • uploadfromtaptalk1355789742411.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355789742411.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 316
  • uploadfromtaptalk1355789767230.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355789767230.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 42
  • uploadfromtaptalk1355789783037.jpg