Best slim case.

danielcj

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I know there isn't much of a choice out now but I got one from Amazon iBlason or something and I feel it just makes the phone look cheap. Any cool cases out there that you guys can recommend. Personally I hate cases prefer my phone to be naked but after reading about how fragile this phone is I thought I would protect it a little.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
i preordered for a cruzerlite and havent received it yet.
in the meantime i ordered and received the Rearth SLIM and love it.
they're selling them for $9 so you cant beat the price.
the fit is perfect on it as well as the shape and design to the phone.
it's super thin and basically adds an eggshell thickness to the phone to protect it from setting it on the table and protecting the back.
maybe.. it may help a little from a waste down drop but so thin and adds so little bulk, we'll see if i want to go with the cruzerlite.

I like the cruzerlite

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i preordered for a cruzerlite and havent received it yet.
in the meantime i ordered and received the Rearth SLIM and love it.
they're selling them for $9 so you cant beat the price.
the fit is perfect on it as well as the shape and design to the phone.
it's super thin and basically adds an eggshell thickness to the phone to protect it from setting it on the table and protecting the back.
maybe.. it may help a little from a waste down drop but so thin and adds so little bulk, we'll see if i want to go with the cruzerlite.

There's plenty of cases lower than $9 (from ebay of course, probably not the actual manufacturer) and I've heard it isn't the best. It is slim but not that good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech