Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Video Review: Diztronic Matte Black Snap Case

Hey fellas,

Got my hands on Diztronic's new Ultra Thin Snap on case, which they are using to expand their case variety with. As the name states, it is an ultra thin snap on case made of plastic - featuring a soft touch coating. Retailing at $10, there is very little reason not to buy one. The fit is perfect and the ports/cutouts are aligned well. The top and bottom portions are highly exposed however, meaning they are prone to scratching and/or cracks (through a drop).

The soft touch coating is wonderful, offering great grip - unfortunately it does tend to pick up quite a large amount of fingerprints and grease. For the price and what you're offered, you can't go wrong with the case.

Check out the full video review below for more info;

TheNDChief and SOLGarion like this.

Global Posts
    769 Global Posts

Default Re: Video Review: Diztronic Matte Black Snap Case

I ordered the TPU Diztronic case from Amazon for $12, and was tempted to order the Ionic GUARDIAN Armor Case as well but decided to hold off. We'll see how well this case protects my Nexus 4. The only downfall of the Nexus 4 is the lack of quality accessories, otherwise it's a great device.