- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Video Review: Diztronic Matte Black Snap Case
Got my hands on Diztronic's new Ultra Thin Snap on case, which they are using to expand their case variety with. As the name states, it is an ultra thin snap on case made of plastic - featuring a soft touch coating. Retailing at $10, there is very little reason not to buy one. The fit is perfect and the ports/cutouts are aligned well. The top and bottom portions are highly exposed however, meaning they are prone to scratching and/or cracks (through a drop).
The soft touch coating is wonderful, offering great grip - unfortunately it does tend to pick up quite a large amount of fingerprints and grease. For the price and what you're offered, you can't go wrong with the case.
Check out the full video review below for more info;
- 01-05-2013, 11:53 PM #2
Re: Video Review: Diztronic Matte Black Snap Case
I ordered the TPU Diztronic case from Amazon for $12, and was tempted to order the Ionic GUARDIAN Armor Case as well but decided to hold off. We'll see how well this case protects my Nexus 4. The only downfall of the Nexus 4 is the lack of quality accessories, otherwise it's a great device.
- By Jaymcp in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 22Last Post: 05-26-2012, 06:39 PM
- By TWISM in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 16Last Post: 01-17-2012, 02:07 PM
- By BlackPrince310 in forum myTouch 4G AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2011, 05:03 PM
- By Arcadia in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2011, 03:20 PM
- By wildman in forum Droid X AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 07-29-2010, 05:44 PM