1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus flip cases

hey guys, can someone give me links or anything to quality leather(optional) flip cases, horizontally flip cases, for the nexus 4. i want something a flip case that is atleast with decent quality made and MAINLY could anyone provide flip cases which have a magnetic snap/clasp which holds the case closed

thanks
    Last edited by ehsaan; 01-05-2013 at 02:28 PM.

Global Posts
    233 Global Posts

Default Re: Nexus flip cases

Quote Originally Posted by ehsaan View Post
    hey guys, can someone give me links or anything to quality leather(optional) flip cases, horizontally flip cases, for the nexus 4. i want something a flip case that is atleast with decent quality made and MAINLY could anyone provide flip cases which have a magnetic snap/clasp which holds the case closed

thanks

White / Pink / Black / (all 'synthetic' leather') cases with magnetic latch on eBay for $9.49 buy-it-now with free shipping.

A is there for the same price, as well.

makes a what looks to be a nice, genuine leather flip case as well, for $29.99 shipped.

In terms of a 'premium' leather flip-style case, the only ones I've seen are by , and run about $60 in black. There are lots of customization options (color, patterned, bonded, with belt clip option, etc) that can drive the price up to as much as around $90 -- plus about 2 weeks production time.

Edit.. did a quick google and came up with , which probably has every option I listed above and countless others.
    Last edited by Jeremy8000; 01-15-2013 at 10:46 AM.

In addition to what has already been mentioned, there is also a case put out by Sena cases, which is a quality case.

Quote Originally Posted by Cant Miss View Post
    In addition to what has already been mentioned, there is also a case put out by Sena cases, which is a quality case.
    Sena does make very high quality leather cases. At $60 including shipping, it's in the same ballpark as the Noreve, but I don't know how the two compare in terms of quality. The won't ship for about a month, though, so if you're looking at that, you may want to hold off to see what else surfaces in the interim.