How is the Nexus 4 bumper still sold out?

Kaenon

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand it.
From someone who has worked for an injection molded plastics company in the past, there is no excuses.

Give me a bumper please!

Kaenon

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Given the fact that N4 is out of stock... Bumper sold out would not surprise me. 1 for 1 isnt it? :)

I think they actually produced less bumpers than phones, unless wholesalers bought many of them to resell on their own websites or e-stores.

minhbt

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I think they actually produced less bumpers than phones, unless wholesalers bought many of them to resell on their own websites or e-stores.

your theory is worst than mine then. But i knw a guy who own a N4 but has more than 5 bumpers in hand and i heard he is selling triple the original price :) but given the fact that the bumper only protect N4 from the sides and not the front or the back, not a fan :)

dcvetkovic

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Seeing that Canada store has bumper in stock I quickly went to purchase one, but then changed my mind once I found out that Google is charging $11 for shipping of $20 bumper. Crazy. It seems that shipping charges are the same regardless of whether you bought a tablet or phone (where $10 charge for $300 to $500 device is not too bad) or just the bumper. I already have Nexus 4 (Dec 3rd Canada order), so couldn't justify getting another one :)

Dragan