Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Lanhoj
  • 1 Post By Lanhoj
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Angry My Invisible Nexus 4.

    My Invisible Nexus 4. So Good, Its ******* Non Existent. lol.

    Yes this is another rage thread on the fact I haven't received my sexy black slab of glass haha, seriously I'm getting withdrawal from having to wait.

    I called Google, they said 2 Weeks for the next shipment. Tell me your story brothers. Or gloat if you have one either way.

    This is what I'm rocking whilst I wait.

  2. #2  

    Default Re: My Invisible Nexus 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firespasm View Post
    My Invisible Nexus 4. So Good, Its ******* Non Existent. lol.

    Yes this is another rage thread on the fact I haven't received my sexy black slab of glass haha, seriously I'm getting withdrawal from having to wait.

    I called Google, they said 2 Weeks for the next shipment. Tell me your story brothers. Or gloat if you have one either way.

    This is what I'm rocking whilst I wait.
    http://images-shop.vodafone.co.uk/es...5-slide-g3.png
    Why is this in the accessories? Lol...well you did have a specified time to recieve, cant complain that much

    Sent from my Nexus 4 (you jealous? :P)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Wink Re: My Invisible Nexus 4.

    I actually just realised this is in accessories... Damn It! lol Damn it all to hell. How do I move it?

    Well I bought mine off a company called Affordablemobiles.co.uk whilst eating a chocolate cookie so I didn't pay too much attention to jazz going off on the screen as I pressed complete transaction. Good cookie though.

    I emailed them this morning and they say im now on Three... cant give me a date my phone will be despatched as they don't know when stock will be coming in. Not even an estimate.

    Go figure...and yes I'm jealous... I may hunt you. lol

    Is it a nice phone, any problems so far? This will be my first android.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: My Invisible Nexus 4.

    It's a great phone, especially for the price.
    I had to wait 5 weeks but was worth it.

    What helped you decide to switch to Android?

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: My Invisible Nexus 4.

    That's good to hear, I think it looks awesome.

    I switched because I wanted to try something other than Apple, and the price... I had an Iphone 4 and it got stolen by some Mexican dude on the train to Waterloo Station (London) and I didn't have it insured so I ended up with the piece of crap above.

    Iphone 5 isn't really doing it for me I guess. Plus where I work there's a big tech crowd and they say Android is the way of the Jedi.

    Plus wireless charging. At the moment I'm so confused with Jelly beans and Ice cream Sandwiches I think I have a lot to learn. haha
  6. #6  

    Default Re: My Invisible Nexus 4.

    Am I the only one who wanted to see a picture of the invisible N4? Photo shop of a cable floating above the table as if plugged into an invisible device, or a video or "demo" of the wonder woman suited device, or even an empty case would have made me laugh. Just another complaint thread.

    Nothing wrong with that, just hoping for a bad joke. So much wasted potential. Le sigh.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: My Invisible Nexus 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firespasm View Post
    That's good to hear, I think it looks awesome.

    I switched because I wanted to try something other than Apple, and the price... I had an Iphone 4 and it got stolen by some Mexican dude on the train to Waterloo Station (London) and I didn't have it insured so I ended up with the piece of crap above.

    Iphone 5 isn't really doing it for me I guess. Plus where I work there's a big tech crowd and they say Android is the way of the Jedi.

    Plus wireless charging. At the moment I'm so confused with Jelly beans and Ice cream Sandwiches I think I have a lot to learn. haha
    How do you know it was a Mexican dude who stole it? Did he take pics of himself and upload them to your account to taunt you? LOL
  8. #8  

    Default Re: My Invisible Nexus 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by minnemike View Post
    How do you know it was a Mexican dude who stole it? Did he take pics of himself and upload them to your account to taunt you? LOL
    I got my stolen device back thanks to PhoneLocator Pro.

    Here's what happened-
    He Factory Reset my device (but it was rooted so it survived) & swapped out my SIM which automatically triggered:
    -GPS
    -sent me a pic of him using the front camera
    -sent me his cell #
    -sent me a recording of audio from his surroundings

    So I then went to the lobby of the building & when I saw him:
    -locked him out
    -put a message on-screen
    -forced it to ring at full volume the "Dancing Hamsters" song

    As he fumbled through his bag to shut off the ringtone I approached him & politely retrieved my property!

    He seemed baffled I was able to do that, especially get his picture...he clearly underestimated the power of Android!

    Best 5$ ever spent!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.rvo.plpro

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by Lanhoj; 01-14-2013 at 09:53 PM.
    minnemike and Firespasm like this.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: My Invisible Nexus 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanhoj View Post
    I got my stolen device back thanks to PhoneLocator Pro.

    Here's what happened-
    He Factory Reset my device (but it was rooted so it survived) & swapped out my SIM which automatically triggered:
    -GPS
    -sent me a pic of him using the front camera
    -sent me his cell #
    -sent me a recording of audio from his surroundings

    So I then went to the lobby of the building & when I saw him:
    -locked him out
    -put a message on-screen
    -forced it to ring at full volume the "Dancing Hamsters" song

    As he fumbled through his bag to shut off the ringtone I approached him & politely retrieved my property!

    He seemed baffled I was able to do that, especially get his picture...he clearly underestimated the power of Android!

    Best 5$ ever spent!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.rvo.plpro

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    That was a story..
    Definitely best five bucks ever spent, I can't really imagine you going after him like some sort of a spy or something lol
  10. #10  

    Default Re: My Invisible Nexus 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazCruz View Post
    That was a story..
    Definitely best five bucks ever spent, I can't really imagine you going after him like some sort of a spy or something lol
    I had just got it like 2wks earlier & went through the trouble of ditching the Canadian variant of Android for the US one & it was brand new so I wasn't letting them get away with that!
    I would've brought my friends but his picture was some scrawny little South East Asian guy so I wasn't worried.
    I basically asked if he wanted to cause a scene in his job's lobby & told him I had his picture, voice, phone # and SIM details...it's not like I met him in a dark alley, LoL. We were both in suits. Definitely felt spy-ish afterwards though, was awesome!

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by Lanhoj; 01-14-2013 at 11:36 PM.
    Firespasm likes this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default Re: My Invisible Nexus 4.

    I found out that I can knock people off WiFi hotspots if I Root my phone today. Android 1 Apple 0.

    Just got an email reply from the company I purchased the phone from. Yet again no estimate or time frame regarding my dog damn SEXUS 4.

    Found this website for disgruntled NEXUS 4 fans

    https://sites.google.com/site/nexus4cr/the-letter

Similar Threads

  1. My favorite Nexus S background
    By rem_kujawa in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 08:21 PM
  2. Just got my google nexus one. (YEAH!)
    By merbiyatch in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 12:00 AM
  3. My new nexus one is a lemon, what to do?
    By vonhoene in forum Google / HTC Nexus One
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 12:58 PM
  4. How I installed my Invisible Shield
    By tony bag o donuts in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 12:36 PM
  5. MMS not working properly on my Att Nexus
    By MRGQ in forum Google / HTC Nexus One
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 01:51 PM

Posting Permissions