- 01-16-2013, 02:53 PM #2
Re: Best Back Cover for Nexus 4
I used the OEM bumper for about a week, and I did not care for it. It doesn't provide any protection for the glass back, it just keeps the edges from getting dinged up. It was also still too slippery for my taste. I wound up going with the Poetic Atmosphere case from Amazon. It's not very good looking and doesn't feel great in my hand, but it does offer very good protection for the back glass. The peace of mind that gives me that I don't have to worry about the glass shattering every time I put it down is well worth the $10 it cost.
- By dmfaber1 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 07-19-2011, 03:25 PM
- By Just a Guy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 17Last Post: 07-17-2011, 09:59 PM
- By adriantannerisb in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2010, 09:31 AM
- By krelvinaz in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2010, 09:34 AM
- By froboebel in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 10Last Post: 03-12-2010, 07:26 PM