Are you using a case on your nexus 4?

Are you casing your nexus 4?

• Total voters

multo

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I found that my Nillikin got better after a week or so of use.not nearly as slippery.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

The textured back did help a bit but if I place it on a table and accidentally nudge the phone, it glides. :( And since the top and bottom are exposed, didn't want to risk it. Just kept mine in the drawer. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I was inches away from placing an order today on the OEM bumper but then i saw the $6 shipping and charge and that just killed it for me. $26 is way too much for just a bumper imo

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Buying the poetic bumper. I miss seeing the back of the phone plus I have the regular case if the thing falls apart on me.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I was inches away from placing an order today on the OEM bumper but then i saw the $6 shipping and charge and that just killed it for me. $26 is way too much for just a bumper imo

I went for it. For the price of a Canadian case of beer it's worth it. At least I hope it is.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I bought this case and considered using it as a wallet replacement. I only carry 3 cards (ID, AMEX Card, Visa Debit Card) so I thought this would be great. However, once I got it, I realized that even though there are 3 slots for cards, it doesn't fit 3 cards very well. it made the slots too tight so it was difficult to get them in and out. Also, when using the cards, it made the case just fat enough that the magnet that holds the case closed wouldn't latch correctly and it could flip open.

The case looks nice, but is a little too bulky for me to carry around in addition to a wallet. I ended up getting a bumper from Google and like it a lot more.

What do you mean by "this" case? Which case? I'd like to know.

T-Go

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if the protectors like Zagg invisibleshield provide decent protection against the glass shattering? I am guessing not so much but thought I'd ask....

I hate cases, and its my first full touch phone, so I wanted to make sure I look after it.

Thanks

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if the protectors like Zagg invisibleshield provide decent protection against the glass shattering? I am guessing not so much but thought I'd ask....

I hate cases, and its my first full touch phone, so I wanted to make sure I look after it.

Thanks
It would add a bit but not anything against a drop etc.

pugnuttt

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I put the xtremeguard on the back because I noticed too many hairline scratches on it even though I have 9 cruzerlite cases. I try to make sure that everything is clean but you can't find it all so I wanted to make sure that even in a case it wouldn't be scratched further. BTW the xtremeguard is somewhat sticky so even in the nude the phone doesn't slide nearly as much,as I generally use my cases cause I like the colors every once in a while I like it nude and this will be better protection than it had before.

Cole Richins

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I've got the black on black Ballistic SG case, and am loving it. Additionally I have the Skinomi Carbon fiber body and back protector, along with their screen protector. I'm not clumsy or anything, just very crazy about keeping my phones protected. With this version of the Nexus being glass on glass, I MUST keep it unscathed!

rhea

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I love the bumper. As you can see by the posted pics, it really adds to the classy Nexus 4. The buttons are so easy to use with the bumper. Have no idea about durability. But, I decided on more protection so am using the Diztronic TPU translucent gray and hoping that the Rearth Fusion will prove to be good protection as it is what the bumper should have been.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I love the bumper. As you can see by the posted pics, it really adds to the classy Nexus 4. The buttons are so easy to use with the bumper. Have no idea about durability. But, I decided on more protection so am using the Diztronic TPU translucent gray and hoping that the Rearth Fusion will prove to be good protection as it is what the bumper should have been.
My bumper comes on Tuesday.

Doc Marten

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Pop the phone in this when I'm out and about.

LG_Google_Nexus_4-23524T.jpg

Take it out when at home. The quality of the case is amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress