Are you using a case on your nexus 4?

Are you casing your nexus 4?

• Total voters

pugnuttt

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone make a case that is truly clear without designs, names and logos all over it? because you can still see the glittery back through what is left blank.

palitsyn

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Do have a bumper and a case, but stopped using them, as I like the phone as it is. If it breaks, it breaks. I want to enjoy my phone.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I've got a case on my Nexus 4, and for a few reasons. Has nothing to do with being clumsy, it's just smart on a phone as fragile, and hard to get as the Nexus 4. With any regular phone that is easily attainable it might not be an issue, but trying getting a broken Nexus 4 repaired. A lot of people are still trying to get there hands on a Nexus 4, with this phone being so fragile anyway you'd be SOL if you dropped your phone, and it shattered.

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm naked! :p ;)

But I do own two cases... I just rarely use them, lol. A Poetic bumper and a TPU case. I like the bumper the best... when I actually use it. ;)

I'm naked 99.5% of the time. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4

Do I use protection or go naked? It feels so goood with out, but there are serious dangers to going without. The eternal question of men.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Will_C

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Currently mine is in a 50p phone sock :p (Which looks like this: Kolay Grey Sock Cover For LG Google Nexus 4: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics ) And I have to say I expected it to be a lot worse than it is for the price, I cant stand to cover my beautiful smooth glass with a horrible bit of plastic so a little pouch is the best way to go :)
I do have the Poetic Slimbook case ( Poetic Slimbook Leather Case for Google Nexus 4: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics ) on order as well, im not sure how I will get along with a flip cover, but its worth a shot for a tenner!

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
so it looks like there are more than 2x the number of people using a case as opposed to those without one. i guess the majority of us nexus 4 owners are paranoid lol

Last edited:

J T M

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I stuck a Cruzerlite case on my N4 because I'd like to keep the rear glass in as good a condition as i possibly can. Also, since the N4 is so hard to obtain, i don't want to wait forever for a replacement should anything serious happen to it. I'm pretty careful with my gear, but accidents happen.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I stuck a Cruzerlite case on my N4 because I'd like to keep the rear glass in as good a condition as i possibly can. Also, since the N4 is so hard to obtain, i don't want to wait forever for a replacement should anything serious happen to it. I'm pretty careful with my gear, but accidents happen.

same for me bro. cruzerlite case here too :)

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone make a case that is truly clear without designs, names and logos all over it? because you can still see the glittery back through what is left blank.
I bought two plastic clear cases from ebay. They do show off the back but they are pretty cheap and don't fit really well. They look okay though and only cost $3 or so. I ended up putting my brown Nillikin back on for now.

I will see about taking a photo for you.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

sonicresidue

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I have the I blason TPU case. So far so good. The sides are clear and the back is "frosted" so its somewhat transparent. I also have front and back screen protectors. No problems so gar but I would still like to get an OEM bumper case.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2