Are you using a case on your nexus 4?

Are you casing your nexus 4?

• Total voters

Kevin Phillips

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I am not using one yet. I like how slim the phone is without anything on it but when I start working in summer I will have a case on it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
my poetic bumper arrived today but i am not a fan of the glossy sides so i will just return it. i wish there was a bumper that is similar in size to the poetic one, but had the same material/texture as my curzerlite one.

dannytommyb

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Heard they aren't the most robust handset so just ordered a bugdriod case. Shame because love the sleekness of it when its in the buff

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
my poetic bumper arrived today but i am not a fan of the glossy sides so i will just return it. i wish there was a bumper that is similar in size to the poetic one, but had the same material/texture as my curzerlite one.
that would probably be the OEM bumper.

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Yes, the OEM bumper. I don't normally use a case but when the phone is too slippery it becomes necessary. The LG bumper shows off the phone nicely and is well designed to match the phone.

masterpfa

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I would love to go natural with my Nexus and go Naked, but I just can't risk any damage to the beautiful shell she has.
I make up for it by removing the case every now and again when it's just the 2 of us together and alone.

Oops time to edit my signature
:cool:

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
you like it?

Love it. I've always been super paranoid when it comes to my phones, getting the biggest and bulkiest case fearing that I'm going to drop and break them. I didn't want to cover the awesome back of the N4, so I took a chance on the bumper case, and so far my phone is still in one piece :) Feels much nicer without adding bulk too.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Love it. I've always been super paranoid when it comes to my phones, getting the biggest and bulkiest case fearing that I'm going to drop and break them. I didn't want to cover the awesome back of the N4, so I took a chance on the bumper case, and so far my phone is still in one piece :) Feels much nicer without adding bulk too.

could you post some close up shots with the bumper on? i really want to get an idea of how much width this one adds. thanks

multo

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Have poetic bumper - already split and waiting replacement
Have ringke slim - too slippery
Have nillkin shell - too slippery
Using cruzerlite right now or I go naked with a pouch

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Have poetic bumper - already split and waiting replacement
Have ringke slim - too slippery
Have nillkin shell - too slippery
Using cruzerlite right now or I go naked with a pouch

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
I found that my Nillikin got better after a week or so of use.not nearly as slippery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad