Rearth Hybrid Fusion Case

EvanJ18

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
New case from Rearth. Not available to buy yet, but you get get put on a waiting list. Seems like a winner.

To clear it up. This isn't just a bumper. Its a tpu "bumper" with some of of clear back (material unknown at this point)

Rearth Hybrid Fusion

Last edited:

Nonymous666

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't figure out why it's being called a "case" when it looks like a bumper. Then I realized from the last gallery picture that the backside is actually clear plastic.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
best combo of protection + retaining the N4's good looks I've seen yet! Just interested in knowing button performance now...

bdizzel1982

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Hey thanks for pointing that out, I was about to dismiss it as another bumper when I already have the official one and didn't see the point in buying another, but after reading you comment I went back and looked again and now I'm definitely interested in this product :)

Update: it looks like they have some new photos up and this is one of them

Rearth%20Fusion.JPG

Last edited:

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Preorder is back. I'm in.

Same. Got an email from them 7 minutes ago about it, just put in for mine (because the OEM bumper, Poetic Atmosphere, and generic 'S-line' TPU case weren't enough!).

[Edit] Dang, Bar81, just noticed the time stamp... You were fast on your order!

kuri22

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
As long as the buttons work well, I may just want to replace my Diztronic case with this. Whoever gets this first, let us know how it goes!