Let's talk about Car Mounts...
I currently have a Galaxy Nexus that I've been wanting to ditch for a few months now, but have thoroughly enjoyed the car dock experience. I have up to an hour commute each way each day and Pandora/Spotify/Audiobooks etc have been a REVELATION not to mention the GPS functionality.
One of my biggest concerns with switching devices has been the car dock. I've even been tempted to switch back to Verizon and grab a Droid RAZR HD just for the solid dock experience and mostly vanilla android.
But once you go nexus and all that
Can anyone out there point me in the direction of some good car docks? I'm really looking for something sturdy and easy to connect up.
- 02-02-2013, 09:38 AM #2
- 02-02-2013, 10:50 AM #3
- 9 Posts
Re: Let's talk about Car Mounts...
I went for the Mountek CD player mount. Could block some radio controls. I didn't want my phone to fall with one of the suction cup mounts, or heat it up on the vent in the winter with one of the vent mounts.
Amazon.com: Mountek nGroove Universal CD Slot Mount (Black): GPS & Navigation
- 02-02-2013, 11:15 AM #4
- By deadday in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 21Last Post: 11-11-2013, 12:59 AM
- By powerbyte in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 956Last Post: 11-05-2013, 08:06 PM
- By Joe the Insider in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 32Last Post: 07-10-2012, 12:04 AM
- By Onth in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2011, 02:20 AM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Android Central PodcastReplies: 88Last Post: 02-03-2011, 08:30 PM