maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
On its way! Received the email from Google saying it has shipped. Anyone have a bumper? How do u like it? Look good?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have the OEM bumper and like it a lot. To me the phone is too slippery to hold commando and the bumper has just enough texture for grip. Also nice that it keeps both sides of glass from making contact with surfaces when pit down.

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I have the OEM bumper and like it a lot. To me the phone is too slippery to hold commando and the bumper has just enough texture for grip. Also nice that it keeps both sides of glass from making contact with surfaces when pit down.

Still waiting on my bumper. Looking forward to it :thumbup:

wx27

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I got mine earlier this week. It is nice and looks natural on the phone. I like how it seems easier to hit the power button now.
I am tempted every now and then to remove the bumper when not out of the house because the phone just looks so good naked...
:)

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I got mine earlier this week. It is nice and looks natural on the phone. I like how it seems easier to hit the power button now.
I am tempted every now and then to remove the bumper when not out of the house because the phone just looks so good naked...

Lol that it does!

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Agree that it makes the power button easier to press buy I also found that the USB port opening is too small for some cables