- 02-02-2013, 01:32 PM #2
I have the OEM bumper and like it a lot. To me the phone is too slippery to hold commando and the bumper has just enough texture for grip. Also nice that it keeps both sides of glass from making contact with surfaces when pit down.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- 02-02-2013, 03:26 PM #4
I got mine earlier this week. It is nice and looks natural on the phone. I like how it seems easier to hit the power button now.
I am tempted every now and then to remove the bumper when not out of the house because the phone just looks so good naked...
- 02-02-2013, 04:10 PM #6
- 02-03-2013, 11:44 AM #7
- 02-04-2013, 06:52 PM #8
- By aznmode in forum HTC EVO 3D AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2011, 06:22 PM
- By fabricci in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2011, 08:37 AM
- By bryanandrews001 in forum Thunderbolt AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2011, 12:53 AM
- By CMac019 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 13Last Post: 09-14-2010, 11:18 PM
- By jeremy3721 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2010, 07:42 PM