Need Hard Case Recommendations

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for a hard case... something to store the phone in my golf bag. Something akin to this:

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2585366

But in a size that more closely matches the nexus 4. Golf bags are flexible, and often get "baggage type" treatment, so I am looking for something that will insulate the phone from knocks and bruises. Zippered, velcro, or spring-loaded hinges (like that of a hard eye-glasses clamshell style case) are all welcome.

Any suggestions?

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for a hard case... something to store the phone in my golf bag. Something akin to this:

Amazon.com: AmazonBasics Universal Travel Case for Small Electronics and Accessories -Black: GPS & Navigation

But in a size that more closely matches the nexus 4. Golf bags are flexible, and often get "baggage type" treatment, so I am looking for something that will insulate the phone from knocks and bruises. Zippered, velcro, or spring-loaded hinges (like that of a hard eye-glasses clamshell style case) are all welcome.

Any suggestions?

here are some links to some cases for the Nexus 4:

Best Google Nexus 4 cases and covers to buy 2013 | T3

Nexus 4 Cases

I hope you find the one you want!

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I ended up with a Pelican 1040. Otterbox has a similar unit (2000 series IIRC). Both would need a bit more foam, but I preferred the Pelican box's liner.

If anyone has a better suggestion... lemmeno.