Zens Qi Charger problems?
Hey guys, I am not sure but I think that my new Qi charger may have gone bad. I got the Zens charger from Shopandroid.com last week and seemed to work great. But yesterday it seemed to stop working. I thought that it may have been a problem with the phone so I rebooted it but needed to leave the office for love day. I am back at the office and it seems to be going very slow... the battery went from 64% to 68% in 30 minutes. Does that seem normal to any one? I also notice a slight smell coming from the Zens charger. Problem with the phone or charger? What are your thoughts? Thanks
Re: Zens Qi Charger problems?
Looks like my Zens charger may have gone bad. Just got the Nexus Orb charger and I can tell it is much faster. With the Zens it went up by 10% in one and a half hours, with the orb it already has goon up 5% in 10 minutes.
- 02-16-2013, 11:57 AM #3
- 02-24-2013, 01:50 AM #4
- 04-10-2013, 11:29 AM #5
- By HAAS599 in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 213Last Post: 09-06-2013, 04:40 AM
- By Ewing33855 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 14Last Post: 12-09-2011, 05:27 PM
- By EazyBreezy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2011, 09:40 AM
- By c00l0ne in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2011, 08:57 PM
- By gquit in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2010, 10:41 PM