- 5 Posts
Buying additional OEM charger
Hey all! I need to buy another charger exactly like the one that came with the phone. Google doesn't sell them alone. I know there are probably aftermarket options but I'm weird about charging my devices with only their original charger...too many problems with undercharging/overcharging etc.
If aftermarket is really my only option, can someone link me to one that you actually use and is proven to work just like the original? Also, not interested in wireless right now.
- 02-17-2013, 12:38 PM #2
- 122 Posts
Re: Buying additional OEM charger
I've had no issues charging with the charger that came with my Galaxy Nexus. In general, any name brand charger has seemed to work fine with any of my phones. I have had issues with cheap chargers, but you get what you pay for, I guess.
Sent from my Nexus 4Motorola DROID A855 (Retired) / Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500 (Sold) / Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-I515 (Sold) / Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 (Sold) / LGE Nexus 4 E960 / Samsung Nexus 10
- By Feldhege in forum EeePad Transformer AccessoriesReplies: 21Last Post: 07-20-2011, 06:15 PM
- By drcrawfo in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 15Last Post: 07-20-2011, 06:46 AM
- By marqrotc in forum US Cellular MergeReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2011, 09:30 PM
- By lawnboy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2010, 06:35 AM
- By illwood in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 06-22-2010, 03:40 PM