View Poll Results: Do you love your wireless charging Orb?
- 26. You may not vote on this poll
I'm not sure yet.
I don't have one, I just like answering poll questions.
- 235 Posts
I love my Orb
I don't really have tons to say here, except that three days into using it I'm loving the wireless charging Orb.
- The N4 stays on it well for me
- It charges fine
- It lets me use my N4 all evening after work without having to worry about low battery and/or a cable
- It allows the N4 to be propped up in a good place at my work desk
- I think co-workers don't realize it's a charger; they think I'm just propping up the N4
- I can grab and go whenever and not deal with any charger cable at work (which was always annoying).
- I got it for just $5.50!
- (just joking, I paid the crazy sixty plus shipping like everyone else)
Seriously though, such a simple device has dramatically changed my life. Woo for technology.
- 02-22-2013, 05:50 PM #2
- 02-23-2013, 09:22 AM #3
- 02-25-2013, 10:02 AM #4
Re: I love my Orb
I guess I'm the first no...
My Orb is on the way back to Google as it isn't able to hold my phone for more than 5 minutes. Tried cleaning the orb, tried cleaning the phone, tried removing the bumper. No matter what I did the phone dropped to the table. If I could get it to hold I'm sure it would be great. At this point I'm hoping the one I got was defective and the next one is better, but I know I'm not the only one with the same complaint.
- By dancingcrab in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 41Last Post: 04-12-2010, 01:46 PM
- By danaevett in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 26Last Post: 03-09-2010, 10:16 PM
- By jd914 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2010, 09:00 PM
- By Austin-Black#AC in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2009, 02:24 AM
- By xintensex in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 12-09-2009, 05:21 PM