- 7 Posts
Just bought a Nexus 4 for my boyfriend. It is his first smartphone - he's been using old HP phones for years, like an iPaq kind of deal. So in other words he's really used to a stylus or even a qwerty keyboard. I know he's been thinking about making the leap from 2003; so I thought our anniversary would be a good excuse.
Anyway I want the transition to be smooth for him so I need some case recommendations - ones that can integrate a stylus. Would a leather folio flip style be good? I know he's had a leather style flip (vertical not horizontal) in the past. Are there any hard cases out there with like a side clip. I know lots of styluses come with head phone jack clips, but that always seemed annoying to me. Does anyone have any thoughts on that as well? I was leaning towards the Wacom Bamboo and that comes in several styles including a normal pen clip and the head phone jack.
Thanks in advance.
- 03-10-2013, 04:05 PM #2
- 03-11-2013, 11:24 AM #3
- 03-11-2013, 02:59 PM #4
Re: Case Advice
Can't use any stylus or can't use an old school hard tip stylus? Because they make styluses (styli?) for capacitive screens, e.g. Amazon.com: Universal Smart Phone/ Smart Tablet Stylus Pen - 5 Pack [Electronics]: Cell Phones & Accessories
- 03-17-2013, 08:54 PM #6
- By TnA206 in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 19Last Post: 05-28-2012, 11:51 PM
- By IIxAcexII in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2012, 05:35 PM
- By Trip64 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2011, 02:06 PM
- By WalrusGumboot in forum Thunderbolt AccessoriesReplies: 15Last Post: 04-18-2011, 09:38 AM
- By in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM